Cyplenkov - Chaffee

pawel r

Awesome to see someone take Cyplenkov down (twice! That slip-put should've been a loss, imo). He's been crushing everyone even more than usual the past year or so. Too bad Chaffee ran out of gas in their second match-up... he seems to lack finishing power.

Prudnyk beating Zoloev and Bresnan (on fouls, not sure if he could've taken him to the pad, but still) was incredible, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbzaOcyk11E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSx0LKrNTks

I almost wish I paid to watch the whole tournament in real time.

Saturday was for free.

Everyone is beatable at some point. Most impressive was Chaffes backpressure at the start, you could even see him pulling Cyplenkov to his side. If Devon could do the same, i have no doubt in my mind he will tire Cyplenkov out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Absolutly dominant performance by Chaffee, just amazing. Leaves zero doubt that on that day Dennis had no chance. Dave's a bad dude, could be the best right handed armwrestler in the world right now. I would have bet, and lost, on Dennis. So much propaganda and laying down to team mates over there. Def had me fooled, but there are also other variables like minor injuries that a champion like Dennis wouldn'd make excuses about.. Makes me wonder about Dennis' left though, because if he was 100% healthy aginst Chaffee, it's hard to call as I personally think Dennis' left is the best in the world by a significant margin at this time.....but no longer would bet on it ;)

Do you mean best in the world over a single round? Or super match ?

In betting Dennis loses to Devon in a supermatch this year with the left. 4-2

Do you mean best in the world over a single round? Or super match ?

In betting Dennis loses to Devon in a supermatch this year with the left. 4-2

After Devon's troubles with Olger, I highly doubt that.

Well he wasn't very fresh against Oleg...

For a better comparison look at his demolition of pushkar, that should give you a better indicator of how he will do against cyplenkov. He was fresh there no other factors involved..

I'll wager $200 that he beats cyplenkov in a super match.