200 Pre-Rated Grippers Just Went Up!

Cannon

There are duplicates of many and more to come. We found out while posting them that there is a limit to the number of variants. Many of the Left-Turns are not up yet.

http://cannonpowerworks.com/collections/rating-service/products/grip-strength-equipment-pre-rated-grippers

There was a 137# IronMind #3 and it sold in 4 seconds. Someone was ONE THEIR GAME.

If you have multiple orders we will combine them and not collect additional shipping.

• Like 1

How is it possible to purchase in 4 seconds? I added the 138# to my cart and clicked "view cart and checkout" clicked the PayPal logo and of course, got the "inventory issues" warning stating the the gripper was sold out.

Yep how? Now is the 138 CoC #3 sold or still? I am seeing three of the 138's. Is this a system mistake?

How is it possible to purchase in 4 seconds? I added the 138# to my cart and clicked "view cart and checkout" clicked the PayPal logo and of course, got the "inventory issues" warning stating the the gripper was sold out.

Its possible because ya boy SilverbackGrip was clicking refresh for like 3 hours. I had everything set up so that all I had to do was post my credit card # and BAM!.... the gripper was mine.

• Like 1

I think they were already logged into the store. We were shocked too.

Its possible because ya boy SilverbackGrip was clicking refresh for like 3 hours. I had everything set up so that all I had to do was post my credit card # and BAM!.... the gripper was mine.

I'm super impressed. It seriously was 4 seconds. You're the boss.

• Like 1

That doesn't really explain it. I was also logged in to the store and was hitting refresh in the accessories section. The pre-rated section actually shows up right at the same time the tweet comes through on my phone but nonetheless, I did this just in case there was a delay on the tweet. One still must quickly scroll down to the 138# gripper and add to cart and then either check out with PayPal or go to credit. I could do either one but I feel PayPal would likely be quicker even if I was to simply copy and paste my credit card #. I still don't see how all that can take place in 4 seconds?

All I know is that I clicked "unhide" on the product and 4 seconds later Kristy (who was standing right behind me) got the notification of an order. It was scary fast. I didn't count 1-2-3-4 out loud or anything, but it was in that neighborhood. :)

There are still two mid-170s GHP 8s sitting out there. I figured those would go in a flash.

I made the mistake of thinking they were safe once added to your cart. Nope!

:pinch

All I know is that I clicked "unhide" on the product and 4 seconds later Kristy (who was standing right behind me) got the notification of an order. It was scary fast. I didn't count 1-2-3-4 out loud or anything, but it was in that neighborhood. :)

Your site does not allow one to have a credit card on file in their account, does it?

Your site does not allow one to have a credit card on file in their account, does it?

I don't think so. That's the one thing you have to paste in.

Added a few to my collection.

@cannon

What is the reliability of your measuring equipment/setup and/or the gripper brands you are selling? Let's say if you measure the same gripper 10 times do you always get the same rating? Thanks in advance.

Matt, I steered a coworker your way. He's going to upgrade from the Heavy Grips he's been messing with.

• Like 1

Yeah, I was just trying to find out what the trick is to getting a gripper that fast :) By the way, was today's rated grippers the "Majorly Exciting" news that was coming down the pike?

Edited by Brett H

Yeah, I was just trying to find out what the trick is to getting a gripper that fast :) By the way, was today's rated grippers the "Majorly Exciting" news that was coming down the pike?

Nope, that is still totally separate and different majorly exciting news. That's probably about 1-2 weeks out right now. :shuriken:

Added a few to my collection.

@cannon

What is the reliability of your measuring equipment/setup and/or the gripper brands you are selling? Let's say if you measure the same gripper 10 times do you always get the same rating? Thanks in advance.

It's probably +/- 1 pound. If the 10 times were in a row, there might not be any variation. If they were over a week, different days, and if the gripper was used and I had to clean it up again, maybe +/- 1 pound.

• Like 1

I made the mistake of thinking they were safe once added to your cart. Nope!

Me too! I just wanted the 112 COC # 2. :(

By the way, was today's rated grippers the "Majorly Exciting" news that was coming down the pike?

I've been waiting for this for quite some time, as well! Out with it!

Jesus christ, i'm searching good reason not to buy 4 Left-Turn, CPW rocks !

:shuriken: I was doing the same thing, but didn't realize that the gripper was not safe once added to the cart. Still, I don't think I could have got it that fast. :angry2:

It would be cool if Matt put rated grippers up without telling us :ninja:. Maybe then some of us would have better chance, hehe.

J.

It would be cool if Matt put rated grippers up without telling us :ninja:. Maybe then some of us would have better chance, hehe.

J.

Somehow that just feels evil :devil