Cesare Ricchezza

EricMilfeld

Thanx Eric. Super excited to give it my best shot.

Thanks Daniel, I'll warm it up for you. Good luck in the WSH.

Mash it Cesare!

Thanks, I'll follow the advice you gave to Russ and not change the way that I normally shoot my videos. If it isn't broke, don't fix it.

Thanks, I'll follow the advice you gave to Russ and not change the way that I normally shoot my videos. If it isn't broke, don't fix it.

Filming in the can too is always worth a few lbs too. I'm sure Russ already shared that training tip. You got this bro.

Filming in the can too is always worth a few lbs too. I'm sure Russ already shared that training tip. You got this bro.

haha. I think the sea shell shower curtain is the key to his success. My videos always have kid's toys in the back because I film at my sister's house since she has the best camcorder and is the best camera person. I'm sure you have noticed the very manly toy kitchen set in the background of my last videos :).

The MM1 has arrived and I'm going to be doing my attempt within the next hour. That came really quick to. I thought it was going to be tomorrow at the earliest.

Sending the video now. Nice gripper.

File was too big to email so I did it as an unlisted youtube video.

File was too big to email so I did it as an unlisted youtube video.

This actually works the best.

3 WHITES! Congrats!

Nice, Thanks Judges and everyone who keeps the gripboard running. I'm learning a lot from the posts on this site.

Judges for this cert were Matt Cannon, Eric Milfeld, and Aaron Corcorran

Thanks guys and special thanks to all the judges and especially Matt and Eric. Matt recently cleaned up and clarified all the Mash Monster logistics posts into one. And, of course there's Eric's "like clockwork" running of the certs. :)

Nice, Thanks Judges and everyone who keeps the gripboard running. I'm learning a lot from the posts on this site.

Congrats, good job on getting it done