Rolling Thunder Log

Tom Scibelli

Is the LGC handle providing a deload of sorts?

Exactly. Tuesday I try to do volume, Thursday is recovery and Saturday is intensity.

LGC W/O 7

2/24/2015

5x15

5x25

3x35

2x45

1x50

5x54

5x50

5x50

5x50

5x50

5x50

Total Volume: 1965

RT W/O 21

2/26/15

I'm going to stepping up the volume on my workout. Also I'm just going to be totaling my working set volume from now on.

60.5x4x5

Total Volume: 1210

• Like 1

Still working hard bro. RT is high payoff tho I've come to find. When I work RT regularly my axle and overall arm strength goes up

Still working hard bro. RT is high payoff tho I've come to find. When I work RT regularly my axle and overall arm strength goes up

Thanks Jon, that's good to hear because that's all I'm doing right now is just RT three days a week. I have noticed a slight increase in forearm size too.

Hows it going, any progress? I've been offline for some time now, havent seen much of gripboard lately.

Hows it going, any progress? I've been offline for some time now, havent seen much of gripboard lately.

Hey Peter, yeah, I've been seeing progress, I almost locked out 82kg about a week ago.

• Like 1

Beastly :)

What Max did you have before you started training like this and how long have you been training?

When I started I was probably at 73kg. I've been training with it consistent since the end of November. It's slow progress but I'm going to keep at it until I reach 90kg.

• Like 1

RT W/O 31

3/23/15

Misloaded the loading pin, was supposed to be 67kg.

3,2,2x70

Total Volume: 490