Live Mgc Results

Bob Lipinski

I would enjoy reading the live updates, if I was allowed access to them. I have a Google account, but it's saying that you need to give me access first, Bob. So hopefully you will. :grin:

• Like 1

The results were updated live on the Google spreadsheet.

Eric was first, Nick second.

• Like 3

Congratulations to all who competed looking at the spreadsheet it looked to be a very close contest all around especially for the top 3

Bob,

Congrats to all.

Give me the top 3 full names, and I'll put them up on the contest top 3s.

If you send me the Pinch hold results with full names, B/W and ages, I'll also check if any records have been broken.

Congrats to everyone who competed! Some good numbers all around.

if anyone got pictures or video I would love to see it.my videographer did not come with me.

• Like 1

if anyone got pictures or video I would love to see it.my videographer did not come with me.

I posted some pictures up but they are mostly of me since my wife took them lol! There is a group picture, but sorry I don't really have any of you or the other competitors doing lifts.

No big deal Frank. I would check out any pics people got. Nice to meet you guys! It was a fun comp!!! Always cool to hang out at Larkin's gym!

What a fun event! I finally got to meet the Larkins and soak in their wonderful gym/museum. Congratulations to all the guys on very fine efforts and performances! And yes, super close, just how I like it. It was really neat when Adam and I were the last two to go head-to-head in the 100lb. plate hold to determine who would win the contest. Cool drama aspect to the contest, no doubt.

• Like 1

This was an awesome first contest. I had a lot of fun and look forward to the next one. I still need to read up a bit on how the scoring works exactly as it is different than strongman. Thanks to all who lent words of advice and support. And yes, the drama at the end was great!

- Adam

• Like 2

Three new World Recs in the Michigan Grip Champs

TWO HANDS PINCH - HOLD (Adjustable apparatus) - min 5 secs [100k, 85k, 70k, 55k, 40k or 25k if needed]

Male (93k) - Eric Milfeld (USA) – 85k for 19sec - 3 May, 2014 - Michigan Grip Champs - Three Rivers, MI, USA

Male (83k) - Eric Milfeld (USA) – 85k for 19sec - 3 May, 2014 - Michigan Grip Champs - Three Rivers, MI, USA

Male (74k) - Darrin Shallman (USA) - 70k for 16sec - 3 May, 2014 - Michigan Grip Champs - Three Rivers, MI, USA

Congrats to all!

Quite a lot of comps around the world on Saturday May 3rd.

3 venues in the Anniversary Pinch comp.

Comp in Ukraine, Michigan and Germany also! 8-)

• Like 3

Awesome work guys, sorry I wasn't there! Next time for sure.

Hey, how did the deadlift go? I'm curious how Don did, its always something special to see him lift.

Edited by AP

Awesome work guys, sorry I wasn't there! Next time for sure.

Hey, how did the deadlift go? I'm curious how Don did, its always something special to see him lift.

He opened with 195, and then made a fairly easy lift with 235, before passing on his third attempt. He weighed in the 120s. He mentioned having to tone down his psyching up display these days, but he still showed plenty of fire.

I thoroughly enjoyed talking with Don and his wife. It was worth the 1100 mile drive just to talk all night with them and check out their gym and all the history it contains.