Kody - 2 Hand Pinch Pr's

kodyburns

Extremely impressive Kody. An indication of the awesomeness of the feat when you have to roll the thing onto the scale rather than just pick it up!

• Like 2

That's incredible!

• Like 1

Wow man, your pinching is off the charts...actually, just about all of your stuff is off the charts!

Great job Kody.

• Like 1

The most impressive feat of grip strength ever performed in the galaxy. Congrats on improving the seemingly unimprovable standard you established, Kody!

• Like 3

I know this has gotta be Huge for you psychologically, with all the injuries, setbacks, and frustrations of the past few years. For you to go out there and take on the challenge of another 270+ lift and blow it away like that shows not only how physically strong you are, but your mental strength as well. I mean you've barely been able to do upper body strength training yet you still cranking that much torque to the hands. Just a testament to how truly strong your hands are!! Congrats!!

Edited by jvance
  • Like 5

Rumor has it he doesn't let go til lightning strikes.

Respect!

• Like 1

Awesome job Kody...super freak!!

• Like 1

Are you aiming for 300?

• Like 1

wow

Euro is the king of grip exercises and seeing that much weight moved was a thing of beauty, amazing performance. You are the king of pinch.

Edited by Stephen Ruby
  • Like 1

Holy hell there are some good hub and pinch numbers being lifted recently! Congratulations on an elite lift! 300lbs is very close.

• Like 1

That is just sick!!! Insane lift!

• Like 1

Awesome lift! Keep killing it man.

• Like 1

There's some amazing pinch lifting being posted right now! A 275 lb 2HP, dang!

• Like 1

Extremely impressive Kody. An indication of the awesomeness of the feat when you have to roll the thing onto the scale rather than just pick it up!

Thank you Mikael ! Yes sir...too heavy to just pick up and set on the scale :grin:

Crazy!!

'I'm a cybernetic organism. Living tissue over a metal endoskeleton.'

Thank you !

Great lifting Kody

Thank you !

That's incredible!

Thank you !

Wow man, your pinching is off the charts...actually, just about all of your stuff is off the charts!

Great job Kody.

Thank you Frank !

Out-of-this-world class!

Thanks Bob !

The most impressive feat of grip strength ever performed in the galaxy. Congrats on improving the seemingly unimprovable standard you established, Kody!

Thank you Eric ! Coming from a veteran who I have the utmost respect for that means alot.

I know this has gotta be Huge for you psychologically, with all the injuries, setbacks, and frustrations of the past few years. For you to go out there and take on the challenge of another 270+ lift and blow it away like that shows not only how physically strong you are, but your mental strength as well. I mean you've barely been able to do upper body strength training yet you still cranking that much torque to the hands. Just a testament to how truly strong your hands are!! Congrats!!

John, you know its been a very challenging and discouraging road for me since surgery. Shortly after I broke the record the first time it wasn't long after that the setbacks came. It was one of the hard to overcome mentally. Theres alot of pressure to stay on top and be expected to perform like that week after week. I felt like people might have thought I was some sort of fluke or fake. I never set out to break the 2 hand pinch record the first time. Did I want to, yes. Did I think it was going to happen then, No. Feels good to finally work on getting over 270 again this time and it not suprise me. It almost means more this time with everything Ive had to deal with. And yes it feels great to be respected by you and all the other guys out there who love to train grip ! You know your my go to guy to talk grip. Thanks for lending your ear out to me hear and there. I appreciate ya !

Rumor has it he doesn't let go til lightning strikes.

Respect!

Haha ! Thanks man !

Awesome job Kody...super freak!!

Thanks Luke !

Incredible lift Kody! The 275 was a thing of beauty!

Thank you David !

The undisputed King of pinch!!!

Thanks alot Tom !

Are you aiming for 300?

After last nights training I definitely think it's possible someday. The big question for me is trying to work around some injuries. My shoulder still gives me fits and I have 6 bulging discs in my neck and upper back that makes things suck every now and then. I'd love to be the first guy to pull 300lbs on the Euro.

• Like 1

wow

Euro is the king of grip exercises and seeing that much weight moved was a thing of beauty, amazing performance. You are the king of pinch.

Thank you Stephen ! I never knew Euro was the king of grip exercises. Why is it considered that for ? Ive never heard that. I knew it has been the most contested event in history. Maybe thats why ?

Holy hell there are some good hub and pinch numbers being lifted recently! Congratulations on an elite lift! 300lbs is very close.

Thank you very much, I hope so !

That is just sick!!! Insane lift!

Thank you !

Wow Kody, awesome work dude! Takes a crap ton of work to gwt to these levels! Congrats.

Thank you !

Awesome lift! Keep killing it man.

Thanks John !

There's some amazing pinch lifting being posted right now! A 275 lb 2HP, dang!

Thanks David !

Just Wow! :)