Feedback | What Grippers Do You Want?

Cannon

Bending stock and IMP's would be great additions. Others have touched on the grippers. Your store is already like being a kid in a candy shop..

• Like 1

Bending stock and IMP's would be great additions. Others have touched on the grippers. Your store is already like being a kid in a candy shop..

Agreed, cant say it enough

Talking about bending stock rated like grippers would be awesome,certainly i would buy something calibrated over the red nail.

cal'd stock is a whole different beast and requires a unique setup brother.. being that Matt already rates grippers (probably a lot) it would be asking a lot to have him cal stock as well. just some of the 3/8" stuff can and does come in in the 7-800lb range. and lifting 700+ lbs in a contolled manner to accurately cal stock is no easy feat. ..unless you have a cherry picker, a hydraulic lift, or your just plain strong enough to lift 700+lbs with ease.

on top of that, steel varies like a mug. way, WAY more so than grippers. so he'd have to constantly be calibrating steel to keep up with accurate numbers. it would essentially be like having another full time job dedicated to just calibrating steel to meet demand (even if it were only a small demand). i understand that steel does get calibrated, but the guys that do it, do dedicate a good bit of time to make it happen.

well i didn't realized that the whole thing was so hard but as i said i am a novice in the grip world.

obviously ive a lot to learn.LOL

• 2 weeks later...

2HP - especially as more people get into competing and realize its a big deal in gripsport... the market may grow with time

Edited by jvance

• 2 months later...

What about Sport rubber?

Something like here, in Denis hand

• Like 1

Lots of guys are looking for an euro apparatus 2h pinch device.

Im one of them.

That would be way better than using my homemade F'n pinch block.

Jump Stretch Bands?

right. i didn't know exact eng name of it)

How about carrying the NEW GD Iron Gripper?

http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/English/detailview/Item.aspx?goodscode=349216936&pos_shop_cd=EN&pos_class_cd=90000003&pos_class_kind=T#sellerInfo

I think they would fly off the shelves Matt!

I'll let you know more when I get mine for review!

http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/English/detailview/Item.aspx?goodscode=349216936&pos_shop_cd=EN&pos_class_cd=90000003&pos_class_kind=T#sellerInfo

omg joe that thing looks insane! look forward to you review also I second this matt love to have you carry those.

That thing is amazing. Watching with interest Joe.

I'm jealous of their rating machine thingy too. I've envisioned many such a device, but can't justify the cost. I've been noodling about a "Redneck" version of something like that. You could easily map the entire range of motion with that set-up.

That thing is amazing. Watching with interest Joe.

I'm jealous of their rating machine thingy too. I've envisioned many such a device, but can't justify the cost. I've been noodling about a "Redneck" version of something like that. You could easily map the entire range of motion with that set-up.

And quickly too!

Alright, I'm impressed. That thing looks really cool. Spread looks to be about 2.75 inches since they compared it with a COC which I think is prefect like a Tetting gripper.

I can't imagine it being more than a #2 level if that with those springs and leverages. Neat design though.

I can't imagine it being more than a #2 level if that with those springs and leverages. Neat design though.

We'll soon find out because I'll rate this gripper at all settings and then I'll allow

Eric to do the same and compare findings. BTW, I rate all grippers 5 times for assurance of accuracy and to

keep check on each step of the process. Many times if I'm rating more than 5 grippers I sometimes forget to place the block

between the strap to prevent extra resistance being added from drag but I always catch it before I'm done. Sounds like wasted time

but you'd be surprised how you miss things for various reasons. The best way I found to perfect your rating skills is to video

yourself rating several grippers. I do this with training skills as well. Works quite well!

so Cannon, can I send in all my own grippers, get them calibrated, get the numbers off the phone before shipping back, then buy some more numbers and have them shipped? Very cool you provide this service now. It's fun to be back on the Gripboard and seeing new companys etc... it's been a looooooooooooooooooooooong time for me