200 Pre-Rated Grippers Just Went Up!

Cannon

Just grabbed that 181# 3.5 woohoo! That'll be my goal gripper for this year.

• Like 2

All I know is that I clicked "unhide" on the product and 4 seconds later Kristy (who was standing right behind me) got the notification of an order. It was scary fast. I didn't count 1-2-3-4 out loud or anything, but it was in that neighborhood. :)

Yeah, I was just trying to find out what the trick is to getting a gripper that fast :) By the way, was today's rated grippers the "Majorly Exciting" news that was coming down the pike?

Nope, that is still totally separate and different majorly exciting news. That's probably about 1-2 weeks out right now. :shuriken:

Is it related to the number 33? :whistel

I don't think so...? I might be missing your reference though.

I don't think so...? I might be missing your reference though.

Yeah, the reference was a bit vague and I may be completely off on this anyway. The 33 was a reference to quantity.

We learned something about our store software that might have caused a problem with shipping some of these orders. Since we rated so many grippers we didn't have room to post them all at once. As they sold we deleted the old variants and updated with the new ones. We have found at least one case where someone was checking out while I was changing the variant. Therefore the order we printed showed the wrong gripper from what they actually ordered in their cart. Please let us know right away if you receive the wrong gripper. We believe a majority of the orders will be accurate and this was an isolated incident of really unbelievable bad timing.