Nick Rosendaul, Sean Dockery, And Brad Ardrey Triple Cert

EricMilfeld

Good luck, guys!

Well this is going to be a really bad day for the MM1. Nick already has his profile submitted :D

Well this is going to be a really bad day for the MM1. Nick already has his profile submitted :D

Lol. That's classic.

Sorry to jump the gun. :grin: This has been a long time coming for me. It will be a bad day for the MM1 not because of me but because Brad will murder this gripper!

Sean Dockery will be making this a triple threat.

Can't wait to see the slaughter, guys!

Grip-age a trois? Smash it up guys! Also interesting to hear that Doc is going to cert on the #3! I wondered if he would ever just get it out of the way. I think he's been strong enough for quite a while.

Grip-age a trois? Smash it up guys! Also interesting to hear that Doc is going to cert on the #3! I wondered if he would ever just get it out of the way. I think he's been strong enough for quite a while.

Ha ha ha Ben you come up with the funniest grip related puns! I wish I was clever like you man. Yes, good luck you two tear it up.

-Jordan

Good Luck guys! Destroy that Gripper!

Gripper showed up today. Cert will go down Sunday Afternoon.

Gripper showed up today. Cert will go down Sunday Afternoon.

you guys are gonna make Matt very busy w/all the profile updates :rock

Well Brad killed it, Doc just missed with his no sets , and I Am fairly sure mine will be bad Because of the set. We will see what the judges say. Dang grippers anyway! Doc will get the video out to the judges. After the cert Brad closed my 175 E and scared the crap out of my 187 SE with almost no training on a set at all. When he learns to set he will be killing stuff!

Edited by nickr104

Sean, those no-set attempts were very impressive!

Very disappointing is more like it. Another day.

Very disappointing is more like it. Another day.

you know Sean, you are allowed to set brother haha ... much respect for wanting to do it that way, very cool

Brad - 3 whites

Doc and Nick - reds

Congrats to Brad!

Sean you have amazing TNS technique! If that was a hard #3 you would have mashed the handles for sure. Nick, you came close too for sure. Brad you destroyed that! Bravo to all. Actually Brad you look like you have good TNS technique as well.

-Jordan

Gripper is on it's way back. dropped it off today.

I just noticed this thread. We had a great time Sunday with the gripper cert. Nick and Sean we both so close! They helped me alot throughout, and taught me how to set the gripper alot better than I was. I will be going at the next one soon. Thanks for all the comments guys.

Nick and Sean, those were great attempts. If you have not seen the video, Sean uses textbook perfect TNS for his attempts and gets within about 1/8".

Nick absolutely closed the gripper on his 3rd attempt, but the set was too deep once visible.

Both these guys will get revenge on the MM1 soon, I'm sure!

I am sure Doc and i will Take a shot at it some other time in the near future. I crushed my 156 3 today with a pause set for 5 singles got figure. :glare: