Greg Martin

EricMilfeld

Good luck, Greg!

Good Luck!

Thanks guys!

I was just told a package arrived today.

Apparently the little cassette tape in my camcorder can only be recorded over so many times. A good buddy of mine held the camcorder while a second point and shoot camera was filming the overall area in case the gripper strayed from camera view. The point and shoot vid is all I have and contains nothing useful.

I learned this: My 1RM was approx 149 RGC prior to my recent KTA experience, of which I'm in the peaking phase. KTA has increased my gripper 1RM by approx 12-13 RGC pounds, which I think is significant at the 150 and above RGC poundage, and it enabled me to reach my goal of closing my MM1 replica. When I closed the MM1 replica on camera during a workout, the close was so gentle I didn't know I closed it until I reviewed the video. The handles certainly were not grinding the way Russ' were when he closed his MM1 replica prior to closing the MM1 cert gripper.

Having said all that, the MM1 is too close to my 1RM right now, therefore IF it closed at all, it closed gently. I'll be asking for it back in a month to six weeks. It was good experience with awkward moments this first go round. Thanks for the support fellas. Please enjoy my video :) :

The gripper has been mailed.

Good effort man. That's a great improvement on KTA. You will dominate it next time.

Thanks Chez.

It may be clear what the vid is, but just in case, it contains a split screen (80%/20%) of old images. It was rewound all the way, so i knew where to look. The split screen Played for a while before regular size vids resumed, therefore i'm guessing it was recorded over too many times although that has never happened before. Again, it was great experience in procedures, and confidence for the next in that I know what to expect. I will be dominating my replica before the next go with the real deal. The old Jvc won't be used.

DOH! :cry

You're right, Greg, you've gained good experience and will only be stronger next go-round!

Good effort man. That's a great improvement on KTA. You will dominate it next time.

It's yours. I have been watching your great progress on KTA and it's just a matter of time now.

Thanks guys

A good way to look at it, Greg, is any amount of strength you gain puts the next cert attempt in the bag for you.

Roger that Eric, my glass is half full. Thank you sir