Hand Toughness For Bending

EJ Livesey

here is a video that is 12mins long on hand toughness. I touched on a few things that can help you feel better and feel stronger. I hope this helps some of you guys.

Enjoy

• Like 6

How does this only have one reply.

Thanks for the video EJ the advice is awesome. I can't wait to start putting it to use.

Invaluable advice for benders in this and your last crush video. Absolutely awesome. Hugely appreciated by all the community im sure.

Thank you EJ for taking the time to do That! Good Stuff!

Just got around to watching this now; thanks for this EJ. I LOL'd at 10:08.

Great vid EJ! Mike walked me through this from my first real bend in imps, in fact he gave me another bottle of TF right before he moved. I even have my little brother and my training buddies using tough-foot and jow, every man needs tougher skin!

• Like 1

I also take oil. Got that info fron Chris Rice. My diet is nowhere good as yours. Like you said listen to you body and don't go till you brake. You will better off in the long run. I believe this why I am still not broke for a solid 10 years if bending. Good stuff EJ!!