Would It Be A Ad Idea To Do This?

AbsuM

Would it be a bad idea to add grip training to strong lifts 5x5? i can't tell since deadlift is used so often in that program. strong lifts is just such a simple program and thats how i want my powerlifting to be right now, simple. i want to focus harder on grip. would it be a better idea to train grip with coc on off day or on days with SL 5x5? after the gym i come home and play with the CoC gripper in the garage. if i should be doing them on off days instead i would like to know. most of my body recovers pretty quickly. i guess the question is would you do a program like SL 5x5 with grip training or would you change your program to something different? and would you work grip on on or off days? i know everyones different but just want to know your opinion

My opinion is that you should either do your grip work between sets in gym or have a separate grip day. I like to take advantage from warming up for gym lifts and i dislike to interrupt recovery process with grip training after gym.

• Like 1

My opinion is that you should either do your grip work between sets in gym or have a separate grip day. I like to take advantage from warming up for gym lifts and i dislike to interrupt recovery process with grip training after gym.

Good answer.

Good answer.

Thanks.