Just Got My Cpw's Pre-Rated Grippers In The Mail Today

HandsofStone

Thanks for the speedy delivery Matt & Kristy!! I absolutely love the new toys! Although, when my girlfriend saw them her response was, " More grippers really?!?!" She'll never understand.. Lol

post-1510-0-32251300-1442080510_thumb.jp

Edited by HandsofStone
  • Like 3

What.. 90+ grippers isn't enough for you Jorg??? Haha! That's right, I saw your collection and was quite impressed!! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't the least bit envious of your collection.

Edited by HandsofStone
  • Like 1

Although, when my girlfriend saw them her response was, " More grippers really?!?!" She'll never understand.. Lol

That's what I hear from mine too.. They never understand.. :)

Aha, you got the 161 that I wanted. :-)

But heeeey, we have #160 one ;]

• Like 3

Thanks for the speedy delivery Matt & Kristy!! I absolutely love the new toys! Although, when my girlfriend saw them her response was, " More grippers really?!?!" She'll never understand.. Lol

attachicon.gifgrippic.jpg

Awoke this morning to an envelope from CPW as well...135# GHP 6 , 160# IM 3 and a new set of Ironmind bending pads...No matter how the small the order, I turn into a child and tear into the package like its christmas, as my girlfriend rolls her eyes..lol.. Great service...Appreciate the work you do CPW.

I'm gonna send all my grippers in soon. What's the turn around time? I also have some ones that have already been rated by Cannon, but I would like the new cool looking tags.

attachicon.gifgrippic.jpg

I like the new tags. I have some old tags by Cannon

No matter how the small the order, I turn into a child and tear into the package like its christmas, as my girlfriend rolls her eyes..lol.. Great service...Appreciate the work you do CPW.

Every time when you are opening CPW package, its like opening a christmas present.. even if you know whats in there.

The service is great! My package came very fast too (to Europe).

I like this thread, it warms my little heart. :laugh

Turn time on Rate and Return is only a few days depending on when they arrive. I usually do all outstanding ratings twice per week.

For the guys who got some of these hard #3s. They are bricks right!? I attempted on of the 160# ones and was a good 1" off :/

• Like 3

Turn time on Rate and Return is only a few days depending on when they arrive. I usually do all outstanding ratings twice per week.

For the guys who got some of these hard #3s. They are bricks right!? I attempted on of the 160# ones and was a good 1" off :/

Got a 160# and yes it feels like a beast...no attempts made yet ...when i do it'll be recorded...figured it'd be a good MM1 trainer and "just in case you get a brick for your #3 cert trainer as well."

Lemme get my 161 and let you know what it feels like

awesome.. excellent.. and YAY!!!!... gonna do my gripper training tomorrow then send them all your way!!!! :mosher

awesome.. excellent.. and YAY!!!!... gonna do my gripper training tomorrow then send them all your way!!!! :mosher

I just sent 7 grippers your way so your heart should feel warmer soon :grin:

• Like 1

Matt,

I received the grippers today....i know you mentioned the #3's were bricks....but damn these heavy 2.5's I ordered ain't no joke either lol

Thanks as always for the fast shipping and excellent service.

Respectfully,

Dave

• Like 1