Skull Shirts Are Posted

Cannon

thanks Matt, I will be proudly wearing this at the gym. I'm the only grip guy there (the weird guy that brings rolling handles, hubs and loading pins doing his own thing in the corner).

• Like 2

btw I'm ~ 5'9" ~ 160 lbs I got the medium size hopefully it will fit. I usually wear medium and sometimes large.

btw I'm ~ 5'9" ~ 160 lbs I got the medium size hopefully it will fit. I usually wear medium and sometimes large.

Let us know how this fits . . . are US sizes the same as UK sizes?

Matt do I need to add International shipping for each shirt?

Matt do I need to add International shipping for each shirt?

No. You only have to add that once if the shirts are shipping by themselves. If you have grippers or something on the order then you don't add it at all.

• Like 1

Ordered!

Choice expletives!!! Ordering now. I have no choice.

• Like 1

Blob teeth.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We picked these up yesterday and I tried them on.

I would have expected to fit a Medium and basically did. If anything they do run a touch small and you'll feel it in the upper arms mostly.

The white ink is kind of heavy on the black shirt, but the manufacturer said that it will soften with 1 or 2 washings and will ultimately be an extremely comfortable shirt.

Finally, the skull is actually bigger than the photo suggests. Maybe by like 1.5 times how it looks in the photo. We're getting updated product images for the site.

• Like 2

I can't wait! Most people won't know what in the hell it is, but they will know it is awesome.

• Like 3

All the Nationals shirts are shipping this weekend! Sorry for the delay. We had a (GREAT) family vacation last week and are still digging out from being away.

Wow, same height but nearly a 100 lb difference between us and I could probably still fit into a medium.

I got mine, too. My new favorite shirt!

• Like 1

Love mine too, :) felt proud wearing it when I took my dog for a walk lol

Let us know how this fits . . . are US sizes the same as UK sizes?

Wow, same height but nearly a 100 lb difference between us and I could probably still fit into a medium.

it fits well but it might be a little bit tighter at the chest/shoulders and arms than what I expected, I might get size large next time. John , unless you like it really tight I'd recommend a size or two bigger

photo%252853%2529.PNG

I'm waiting.... they have been posted

I'm waiting.... they have been posted

Like waiting for yours to arrive? Just wasn't positive what you meant. :)

Sorry.. Yes waiting like a kid at Christmas! :)

Oh well they arrived today... too small I'm afraid. Curiously the silver one was slightly bigger but still too small, decent length though.

I dont suppose you'll get any XXXL next time?

As a side note my son says they fit great!

• Like 1