Cannon Powerworks

Bill Piche

Matt has been a main cog in the GripBoard wheel for awhile now and now even more with taking over the MM gripper send outs. It's now time for the board to support him in his new endeavor!

Welcome to Cannon PowerWorks!

• Like 3

Awesome. Nice to see Cannon PowerWorks in the sponsor forum. I'm a gripper nut and will be definitely be buying from Matt soon.

For some reason when I click on the Cannon powerworks photo it takes me to a search for Cannon Powerworks instead of the sight itself.

Just me??

No, not just you. The middle link (photo) is screwed up.

AWESOME job Matt! :bow

I wish Matt well with his NEW endeavor!

What better person to offer and sale grippers than an individual with an obvious Passion

for Grip!

The website looks FANTASTIC!!! ;)

Good Luck in your new endeavor Matt!

I will be buying some products from you for my next gripper purchases!

Thanks everyone! We're proud of the site. I'm only 1/2 of this endeavor. My wife Kristy is my partner in crime.

• Like 1

The site looks great, your on my list when I get settled to purchase from. You even rate grippers :mosher That's what's up!

Congrats and good luck with the new company Matt!

I hope the store does well for both you and the grip community. Thanks, Matt.

Sean

Love the new sponsor banner!!! Will definitely be pointing friends & family to you for Christmas list this year!

• 3 years later...

Hey! I have disappeared from the world of grip for some time. I'm getting back into it. This question is for Cannon. You have rated some of my grippers before so I would like to stick with you. I bought grippers from you also. Question: Can I send you some of my grippers for calibrating, plus buy one a calibrated gripper to fill in a gap you may notice? I posting this hear in case others may benefit from you answer. Cheers

Hey! I have disappeared from the world of grip for some time. I'm getting back into it. This question is for Cannon. You have rated some of my grippers before so I would like to stick with you. I bought grippers from you also. Question: Can I send you some of my grippers for calibrating, plus buy one a calibrated gripper to fill in a gap you may notice? I posting this hear in case others may benefit from you answer. Cheers

Here you go brother:

http://cannonpowerworks.com/collections/grip-strength-training-equipment/products/send-us-your-grippers-to-rate

• Like 1