Armwrestling Feedback

highaltitude

I have been pulling for about a year and me not really being able to travel for tournies i dont get too much feedback from outside individuals. i pull mainly the same group of people. since it does seem like there is some members with experience i post some vids from the last tourney. wanting to see if there is anything you guys might think i could work on.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PLyUFs-n2tbOdBG_8q6lon2E7vzbh4opk0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by highaltitude

He's the one on the left.

Good job on the win, although Eddie almost took you when you let the tension down a little.

I like the tightness you have in your setup, no power seemed to be lost there.

• 2 months later...

That was such a great time at NM State. Don't think I've ever lost so many matches at one event in my life. I have so much work to do. But you were strong sir. When you let up on the tension and I got you to the center of the table, that's where I needed to open your hand and bring you to my side for a chance at the win. Same for you. When both pullers in a good hook and you're not quite getting the pin, that's when you can either get your shoulder over your hand and finish with a press, or try to open your opponents hand and fingers with some back pressure.

Hey Eddie, we met at the Europa last year.

Great to see that you've become a member on the GB.

Thanks tentacle. Never even knew this board existed until recently. Asked about other forums on 'that other board', but never got a single reply. lol You going to TX State May 4th?

Didn't realize it's that soon. Which city is it hosted in this year?

Either case, I'll be going to Europa for sure.

Yori