(genral Discussion About)captain Of Crush 3# Certification

Josh O'Dell

You could use some light bands for high reps to help out that shoulder. The fact that there is little eccentric allows for blood to be pumped with very minimal tissue damage.

Thank you i have been using bands and they really seem to help.

I have had my time. I welcome the new blood following their own path. When you find in your heart and mind where "you stand "and you don't have to prove, just enjoy , it becomes the best of times. Closing the three doesn't matter as much as those that became interested in grip strength or were inspired to a healthier life by me doing so.That's what matters to me. Richard Sorin

• Like 1

Very well put. Well tomorrow is the big day, I have rested did recovery exercises

and ate dam good all week, now its time the 3 meets its fate again..

All we have been meeting about for the lat two days is the fact that most everyone lifts , but who recovers best? The key

I have had my time. I welcome the new blood following their own path. When you find in your heart and mind where "you stand "and you don't have to prove, just enjoy , it becomes the best of times. Closing the three doesn't matter as much as those that became interested in grip strength or were inspired to a healthier life by me doing so.That's what matters to me. Richard Sorin

Good words, richard.

Josh, you got this man. Game face on. Time for greatness.

Thanks bro! I feel good it will be a good time!

Josh, I look forward to seeing your name on the official Ironmind COC #3 list! :zorro:

Thanks guys i will let you no how it wen't ;)

• Like 1

Today was bad guys, I went to my doc checkup before my 3 cert and found

out i have bronchitis. I failed guys by a hair but i knew

i was off when i woke up. Next time for sure.

I was just checking to see if there was news. That sucks bro. That's the hardest part with these kind of certs. There is no ideal time span as in running, where a certain distance can be desirable between let's say 20 or 25 minutes. The gripper is closed or it isn't.

You stepped up so that's good. Heal up and repeat ;-) you'll be on the list.

Qui audet adipiscitur (who dares, wins)

Thanks guys im just gonna focus on getting

Better for now

Josh heal up man you gotta push me hard at nats! Those certs are so hit and miss too bro, one day you're smashing for reps the next it feels like a brick. One day when the 3 is my warmup ill sign up for the damn cert..

Thanks JVance! Guys i just rated that cert gripper at 157#!!!!!! With a beastly

Spread!

Thanks JVance! Guys i just rated that cert gripper at 157#!!!!!! With a beastly

Spread!

That definitely didn't help. It was just bad luck with you not feeling well (sore shoulder and being sick). It also didn't help that you got a tough one. Next time Josh. You will bounce back.

Thanks Chez i compared the tough 3 with

mine, i was able to ccs my 149# 3 four times tonight

and very close on the 157. Next time guys.

I no, one good thing is that my first go around

was the worst possible circumstance, cold spring

High rating and sick. So the next time should be cake.

You got a John mccarter 3 lol. He got a 3 that felt closer to a 3.5 on his first cert attempt. Rest up and train hard bro and when you can ccs that 157, you'll be ready for the cert. And hold on to it because I'll need to borrow it someday lol :)

• Like 1

Tough hand dealt. But you will kill it the next time, for sure!

You got a John mccarter 3 lol. He got a 3 that felt closer to a 3.5 on his first cert attempt. Rest up and train hard bro and when you can ccs that 157, you'll be ready for the cert. And hold on to it because I'll need to borrow it someday lol :)

Thanks bro! Yea its just part of the gripper game alot of variance. And yea its a good practice

3 for the cert, I plan to close it several times before a retry. I have also wondered if Nationals would be a good place to do it!

Tough hand dealt. But you will kill it the next time, for sure!

Thanks sir!

Great idea! What better place to get fired up and make a big name.for yourself in grip than if you open the nationals by certing the 3!

Will see how i feel by then, I will be good and healed up to.