Coc#4 (silver Bullet) + Inch 78kg Double Timehold 10sec

Juha Harju

Gentlemen,

Four days ago I did double timehold training video with coc#3.5 (3.56) and INCH replica 78kg. Before that feat I had tried INCH hand to hand toss and clean but no goal.

At evening at home I wondered could it be possible to do this thing with COC#4 gripper? Sounds grazy but good idea! With full recovered hands it could be possible.

Yesterday I did good warm up for my hands and hard bench press sets and all felt good. I was really nervous because setting the bullet between coc#4 handles is hard. All dudes who can do bullet holding with coc#4 knows this.

My mind was as hard as diamond and I did it!!! After that I also pulled INCH + 26.45lbs! Really awesome training day!

• Like 7

Thanks!

Still GREAT feeling! Those days when you can manage two big feats are a few!

Insane. Great stuff Juha. You keep raising the bar higher.

• Like 2

Truly strong badass dude, NAPALM Jedd !!! I counted 2sec and 2nd on the list. Great feat!

Who will be next???

Bumped up the intensity last night on the "Feat of the Year."

Got a good attempt with #4 COC and Inch Dumbbell, Juha Harju.

One thing I thought of. Maybe we could make a combined hand category for the #4 + Inch, brother?

In the video, you will see I hit it Right Hand Gripper, Left Hand Inch, and then very shortly after tried reversing the combinations. Couldn't quite get a good lift of the Silver Bullet with the #4 in my left hand, but I am sure I can with more work.

Maybe we could put in a rule that you must start your 2nd attempt within 2 minutes of when the 1st attempt ends?

Hopefully that makes sense buddy. Here's the video.

• Like 1

Bumped up the intensity last night on the "Feat of the Year."

Got a good attempt with #4 COC and Inch Dumbbell, Juha Harju.

One thing I thought of. Maybe we could make a combined hand category for the #4 + Inch, brother?

In the video, you will see I hit it Right Hand Gripper, Left Hand Inch, and then very shortly after tried reversing the combinations. Couldn't quite get a good lift of the Silver Bullet with the #4 in my left hand, but I am sure I can with more work.

Maybe we could put in a rule that you must start your 2nd attempt within 2 minutes of when the 1st attempt ends?

Hopefully that makes sense buddy. Here's the video.

Insanely strong!!!

• Like 1

Freaks out there!