1'st Roumanian Who Closes Coc #4 With 3 Fingers In Deep Set

Dan Zen

It happend today, 23rd april 2013, at 8 pm - after 3 failed attempts, at only 1 mm distance between handles, Dimiean Eduard Valentin finally managed to close CoC 4 clearly and with succes, and absolutely no doubt on the attempt - the one who witnessed him, was me Petre Daniel

There could be more who have attempted and even managed to close the #4 CoC in Romania , but Dimiean Eduard is the first one who I witnessed - so congratulations for a great achievement
  • Like 1

Eduard Dimiean is certified by gripboard with CoC#3, i think it's wirtten "level 0" on his certificate - there's no video yet with the CoC #4

Any claims of world class feats must have video... Not questioning your integrity - just one of the GB rules :)

• Like 1

Ioan Puscasu who is certified for CoC 3 and CoC 3.5 couldn't close it and you are telling me this guy is stronger than him ?

So this is the guy who did what Puscasu couldn't, you really want anyone to belive this

post-23130-0-22814800-1367042332_thumb.j

I don't see this Dimiean on the certified list for either one

Edited by DefiantUnderdog

A few things here guys:

1) I've had quite a bit of contact with Eduard over a couple of years. He's very nice and has had a very high level of grip strength for a long time. I'm not saying I have any specific knowledge of a #4 close, but this didn't "come out of nowhere." He's been at this a while.

2) The claim is that he "closed" the gripper, not certified. Ioan has done the same, many times, but has also not certified.

3) You guys are correct, this would be a world class claim that would require video evidence. I will lock the thread until it's provided.

Sorry Dan Zen! Please get the feat on video and then you can PM me to reopen the thread.

EDIT: One other note, Eduard has been on this list since May 2012 with a 204# close, admittedly placed there by himself. LINK

Dan Zen, maybe you could address this by PM as well. It seems he closed the #4 a while ago?