Huge Inventory Reduction Sale

Wade Gillingham

All AtomGripz, Baraban's, Beef Builders, and Mash Monster replica grippers are on sale and deeply discounted. Gripper Superstore is planning to go out of business as soon as our current inventory of brands other than GHP are gone. It's been a great run the past 3 years but it's time to close up shop and focus more on the business I run with my brothers (Jackal's Gym) and on developing, marketing, and expanding the GHP brand. We are planning to carry the full line of GHP products on jackalsgym.com and other distributors that come on board (handgripper.ru is also currently selling GHP products and there has been interest from a number of other retail companies around the world). We will also continue to offer GHP products and some other select products on Amazon (where US customers can currently purchase GHP grippers cheaper than anywhere else). Thanks everyone for your support and for making Gripper Superstore a huge success! We have always strived for customer service and quick turn around times. Your comments, posts, emails, etc., have always been positive and kept us moving forward. My only regret is not being able to service all our great customers in the future.

Wade

• Like 1

Sad to hear as well but dealing with Jackals is exemplary as well and now that I've got a few of your Gillingham grippers I can honestly say that they're my favourites. No need to buy any others anyways anymore :grin:

Wade, I hate to hear that you are closing the doors. It's been a pleasure doing buisness with you guys.

I am glad that your GHP line will be available still.

I wish the MM series was to continue. I’m sure it was not a huge seller but is there any way you could still supply them from your other business? I would just like them still available I was planning to collect them slowly, Id snap them up now if I had money.

Will you keep your RGC list?

Best of luck on your new business!!

Seriously - we need to archive that RGC list somewhere.

• Like 1

Wade, Gripper Superstore has been awesome! Very glad to hear you're continuing to make the GHP grippers! They are the best out there. I used to say that about Atomgripz. But that was before I got my hands on some GHPs.

Wow! I'll miss that site, but I'm glad you're still going to be making the GHP grippers.

I have made a number of purchases from GSS - Wade you are one of the good guys, I wish you well for the future!

I know you had mentioned that at some point you might consider making the .5 GHP grippers. With the Mash Monsters going out of stock, a GHP 7.5 and 8.5 might fill some gaps. I'm sure it is easier said than done, but there might be some interest amongst the serious gripper guys.

• Like 3

I know you had mentioned that at some point you might consider making the .5 GHP grippers. With the Mash Monsters going out of stock, a GHP 7.5 and 8.5 might fill some gaps. I'm sure it is easier said than done, but there might be some interest amongst the serious gripper guys.

Fantastic idea. Love GHPs and having .5 grippers would eliminate the need of buying other brands to bridge the gaps.

• Like 1

So sad to hear the news! Your customer service was awsome.

I'm sad to hear this.

I have always been pleased with everything when I have ordered from you, Wade. Shipping time, quality, packing etc. When I asked you a gripper question I got a personal and professional response, quickly as well.

One time I ordered a Secret Weapon, but soon after realised I had to cancel the order. Absolutely no problem there as well.

GSS has been of a very high standard! Congrats and Thank you, for managing to keeping it so superb.

Wade, Gripper Superstore has been awesome! A lot of people from Russia and Ukraine were shopping, and agreed that your shop - the best in the world.

All AtomGripz, Baraban's, Beef Builders, and Mash Monster replica grippers are on sale and deeply discounted. Gripper Superstore is planning to go out of business as soon as our current inventory of brands other than GHP are gone. It's been a great run the past 3 years but it's time to close up shop and focus more on the business I run with my brothers (Jackal's Gym) and on developing, marketing, and expanding the GHP brand. We are planning to carry the full line of GHP products on jackalsgym.com and other distributors that come on board (handgripper.ru is also currently selling GHP products and there has been interest from a number of other retail companies around the world). We will also continue to offer GHP products and some other select products on Amazon (where US customers can currently purchase GHP grippers cheaper than anywhere else). Thanks everyone for your support and for making Gripper Superstore a huge success! We have always strived for customer service and quick turn around times. Your comments, posts, emails, etc., have always been positive and kept us moving forward. My only regret is not being able to service all our great customers in the future.

Wade

Sorry to hear, good luck with running your other business

Not much left: RB70, RB100 (full chrome), MM6, MM8, and some 10 hole gripper blocks. Everything is priced below cost.

Wade

Not much left: RB70, RB100 (full chrome), MM6, MM8, and some 10 hole gripper blocks. Everything is priced below cost.

Wade

Wade, I just wanna say thank you for all the grippers I've been able to buy from you; it's been a great run with you guys. I hate seeing the site go, but if it's for the better, then it must be.

(Just a quick side note, when you were able to sale coc grippers, when I bought a #3 from you, it still holds the spot as being the toughest #3 I have in my collection, good thing I filed that sucker.)

• Like 1

Got my grippers today, great service as always.

Thanks Wade!

Got mine yesterday as well. I will miss gss!

Wade - thanks again for your years of service. It was a great run! GHP orders will be coming this Xmas.