60d Nail In Doubles.

Jared Goguen

The bending starts around the 3 minute mark if you want to skip a head. I feel like my technique has improved some. Also I feel like I have a lot more power bending 6" stock instead of 7", not sure if that's common or not.

I have descent sized order coming from Iron Grip pretty soon, I'm really looking forward to see where I'm at with some calibrated stock, 90kg-150kg should keep me busy.

• Like 1

Man too easy for you in doubles. You coulda had that in singles. The spirals are timber ties and they are at Home Depot every time I go there. Look at ground level in big bins. I think about 20c each if I recal.

Good work.

Man too easy for you in doubles. You coulda had that in singles. The spirals are timber ties and they are at Home Depot every time I go there. Look at ground level in big bins. I think about 20c each if I recal.

Good work.

Thanks, ill be doing more single warp stuff. Maybe I need to just go to some different Home Depots cause I swear mine didn't have them. Maybe its cause I'm in the middle of big city.

Nice job. I also see the timber ties at Home Depot whenever I stop at one at St. Louis.

Keep at it. It's addictive.

What big city are you in? Maybe go ask someone in hardware or lumber.

Hip cool inner Portland, OR. Ill try to find them.

Edited by Oldrustystuff

Or go to the home depot website and print out the page with item on it you want and take it in there and say "hey, I want some of these". Home depot has killer prices on 60ds.

Some one has been practicing. Your technique looks night and day better. Dude seriously, your form looks 1000x times better. And don't worry about your flexibility or getting the bar up higher, it will naturally come. Good job.

Some one has been practicing. Your technique looks night and day better. Dude seriously, your form looks 1000x times better. And don't worry about your flexibility or getting the bar up higher, it will naturally come. Good job.

Thanks man means a lot coming from you.

Great job on the 60d!

You appeared very comfortable and the bend look like it was pretty dang easy for you!

Look forward to seeing more bends.