West Coast / Northwest Grip Comp

Jedd Johnson

I am working on setting up a contest in Spokane, Washington on the weekend of May 7th, 2016.

Who would SERIOUSLY consider competing in Spokane Washington in May of next year?

There's very few comps out that way, and I know there are a lot of grip enthusiasts and very seriously strong guys and gals out that way.

I want to get YOU in a comp. Post here if you will compete. I want to see what kind of SERIOUS interest there is.

Events will most likely be Grippers, Pinch, and Axle. Really easy to contest, judge and train for.

And this will be part of a big expo, so it's an awesome environment as well.

Pass it on to others you know that I might not know!

• Like 3

Being in the Northwest I like the idea of it. It's kind of a big deal to take time off, get round trip tickets, rent a car, and get a hotel to go to a contest vs an afternoon drive.

I'd think about it but the dollar needs to be a bit closer to parity.

Glad to see there is some interest so far.

Events will most likely be Grippers, Pinch, and Axle. Really easy to contest, judge and train for.

Jedd, I have a brother who lives just a few hours away and would consider making it part of a vacation trip. It is great that you'd like to generate some interest in grip in the NW. Have you decided if the Axle will be DO DL or a 1HDL and if the Euro will be 1HP or 2HP?

• Like 1

Jedd, I have a brother who lives just a few hours away and would consider making it part of a vacation trip. It is great that you'd like to generate some interest in grip in the NW. Have you decided if the Axle will be DO DL or a 1HDL and if the Euro will be 1HP or 2HP?

Two Hand versions for sure. 1HAxle is way too hard to judge, in my opinion.