#3 Reps

acorn

Did these during warmups a couple nights ago to test. Speed reps were pretty fast so you can't really see how wide they were opening for most of them. However they felt like I was opening to about the normal MMS width. There were a few more in the tank but I shut it down early to get a few reps on the #3.5.

- Aaron

Edit: used the "media" tag to embed.

• Like 8

wow :bow

The first 20 or so you could hear the loud smash of the close that was awesome. I lost count but looked like it was around 30 reps.

That's really impressive, I'm not able to perform this type of rapid smash with my 3. I'm still learning quite a bit about grip. Are MMS reps essentially the same as parallel reps? I need to strengthen my grip in this area specifically.

Thanks guys. Just a very large proportion of fast twitch fibers. I was a top level College Hammer thrower many years ago and always have had alot of super explosive power.

- Aaron

• Like 4

This wasn't the 153# that was stopping Jason and I in our tracks, was it? :unsure

That was the fastest #3 CoC repping I have ever seen....Awesome to see you still got it in force brother!!!

That's really impressive, I'm not able to perform this type of rapid smash with my 3. I'm still learning quite a bit about grip. Are MMS reps essentially the same as parallel reps? I need to strengthen my grip in this area specifically.

Yeah, MMS is the as parpallel

Martin, no not the 153# one. Was my easy one. If I was manhandling the 153# one like that I would be killing average #4's. Maybe someday.

Yep same as parallel reps. I was way impressed with your TNS work on the #3. I think I can barely TNS this one for a single right now. TNS and even CCS are just way too wide a starting position for my hand.

- Aaron