1st Inch Dumbbell Lift The Easy Way

monstagripp

I lifted the inch dumbbell 3 times last night (only put 1 clip up) the easy way (with tilt), Not sure if it counts for the gripboard?? I have seen a few names on there of people lifting it the same way.

Not bad for 85kg/187lb Bodyweight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNrIwXa72XI

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YNrIwXa72XI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by grip monsta p
  • Like 2

It is supposed to be level for our list.

I know but there are a few people who have there name on the list that lifted it with the tilt.

Lifting that monster any way is never easy

Congratulations on the milestone achievement

You might be one of the lightest guys to ever lift that thing also, unreal grip strength.

Edited by Stephen Ruby

Lifting that monster any way is never easy

Congratulations on the milestone achievement

You might be one of the lightest guys to ever lift that thing also, unreal grip strength.

Thanks Stephen, You are a very strong man!, Love the clip with the bare hand bend . I would never try it my self!! My skin is not that hard :(

I think I was even more impressed by the ease by which you cleaned the baby Inch (54k?). Hugely impressive at your body weight.

I know but there are a few people who have there name on the list that lifted it with the tilt.

Show me somebody who has gotten onto the list with a tilted lift brother. Please post the link. Don't tell me "type in so and so + inch dumbbell and then hit search."

• Like 1

Congrats! You're very close to doing it without the tilt so just hang in there!

I think I was even more impressed by the ease by which you cleaned the baby Inch (54k?). Hugely impressive at your body weight.

Thanks Mikael,

That was the first time I tried to clean the baby inch with my left hand (I am right handed) I couldn't get it with my right hand that day for some reason so I thought let me give it a try with the left (I have had it before with my right) I always thought the baby inch was 53kg but some people do have a 54kg version, I will have to weight it.

Congrats! You're very close to doing it without the tilt so just hang in there!

Thanks, I am hoping to get it with no tilt within a year

Show me somebody who has gotten onto the list with a tilted lift brother. Please post the link. Don't tell me "type in so and so + inch dumbbell and then hit search."

I have sent you 2 names and the videos, I have only seen them lift the inch with the tilt, Am not sure if there are more videos? But I have not seen them.

Amazing. Grip Monsta P, who has been involved with the Gripboard, for how long, a week? Has sent me two videos of guys who have been lifting the Inch for YEARS. He digs up one video apiece of these guys lifting the Inch with a tilt and just assumes it is the only time they have ever lifted an Inch Dumbbell.

Watch out for this guy.

• Like 1

Amazing. Grip Monsta P, who has been involved with the Gripboard, for how long, a week? Has sent me two videos of guys who have been lifting the Inch for YEARS. He digs up one video apiece of these guys lifting the Inch with a tilt and just assumes it is the only time they have ever lifted an Inch Dumbbell.

Watch out for this guy.

I am not digging up video's or trying to make anyone look bad. I said I have not seen the videos of them lifting it without the tilt, Nothing more.

I have not said anything bad about anybody, And have no plans to.

And you pinching 46kg at 73kg bodyweight is incredible, Pound for pound you must be one of the strongest guys in pinch?

Watch out for this guy.

I am not digging up video's or trying to make anyone look bad. I said I have not seen the videos of them lifting it without the tilt, Nothing more.

Making friends everywhere I see!

Watch out for this guy.

Making friends everywhere I see!

:)

Would be good if Parvez could enter one of David Horne's competitions. I believe he is the real deal. What's going on right now is actually starting to look a bit like mobbing.

Edited by Mikael Siversson
  • Like 1

Guest Squat More

Well when you're borderline insulting to people every second post or so that you make, then argue with someone like Jedd and basically accuse him and other people of showing favoritism, there is always the risk of people not being very fond of you. I've even seen him go about youtube posting comments criticizing men much stronger than he is - like a video of Mobster from 5 years ago getting a partial on Laine Snooks millenium dumbbell.

monstagripp

1 year ago

lol what exactly was that supposed to be???... firstly can any one say TILT! secondly not a deadlift but more like a pick up n drop lol... effort though ;-)

Would be good if Parvez could enter one of David Horne's competitions. I believe he is the real deal. What's going on right now is actually starting to look a bit like mobbing.

I guess he is a budding legend in his own mind, kinda like you Mikael, I am sure you two will get on smashingly.

• Like 2

Squat More, you have obviously not been around from the start. People here on the Gripboard, country fellows of yours, gave Mobster a bit of a hard time for lifting the inch and Millenium dumbbell with a tilt.

Are you implying that Jedd is above criticism?

Edited by Mikael Siversson
  • Like 1

Thanks Mikael,

I will hopefully enter one of his competitions by summer when it gets a bit warmer (I don't like the cold) and I get a little stronger. :)