Updating Comp Results?

Mikael Siversson

There has been a couple of grip comps in the US and UK lately with outstanding pinch results by eg Jedd and David Horne. Any chance of the organisers adding the results into the NAGSO (Aaron's records list)?

If anyone wants to send me the results I can get them in the NAGS system.

Mikael,

Which contests haven't been entered?

The ones I was thinking of included Gripmas Carol comp (organised by Chris Rice) and the UK comp (in December I think) where DH attempted to beat the WR in the 1HP. Not sure what the latter was called.

I sent a note to Chris but haven't heard back. He may be out of town climbing. David is currently on vacation as well, but I will shoot him a note.

Andrew P. added the results for Gripmas and I just finished checking them in.

- Aaron

I apologize for the Gripmas results - I was in Puerto Rico climbing (and laying in the sun:)). A big Thanks to Andrew for posting them.

• Like 2

Humm - it must not be done yet - I see I'm not on the list at all now - Andrew Durniant also disappeared.

Thanks Chris, I missed a spot and forgot to activate the contest itself. Should be good now.

Thanks Chris, I missed a spot and forgot to activate the contest itself. Should be good now.

Yep - looks fine now - Thanks. 17th overall - pretty happy with that. Happy but not satisfied :).

• Like 2