New York King Kong

Chez

Cool, I posted it on facebook as well. We will wait to see if people are available and suggest a different date if we need to.

I have to charge a small fee (3-5 bucks a person) to cover the price I have to pay to the event organizers as a promoter. The event organizers are sending out medals to the top guys in each weight class related to the scores across all the locations. Would you guys want a higher comp fee (like $20-$25) and I use that money for prizes for the New York location only like I did for the New York Grip Throw Down? Otherwise the only prizes will be the medals for the top guys when counting all the locations combined. Let me know what you think.

Edited by Chez

Does anyone coming to my location want a King Kong shirt? Here is the link to the design: http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?showtopic=42763#entry610574. Please let me know ASAP so I can order. The design is freaking awesome and I plan on getting one myself.

kong should be holding grippers

Does anyone coming to my location want a King Kong shirt? Here is the link to the design: http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?showtopic=42763#entry610574. Please let me know ASAP so I can order. The design is freaking awesome and I plan on getting one myself.

kong should be holding grippers

My placing would be much better if grippers was an event :)

We will keep the entry fee low then and the only prizes will be the medals from the organizers. I'm changing the date for the mock comp/training session to October 11th. Seems to work better for people.

Edited by Chez

After talking with everyone, we are making the training session October 11th 10 am. Let me know if you can make it.

• Like 1

After talking with everyone, we are making the training session October 11th 10 am. Let me know if you can make it.

I'll be there

• Like 3

Would love to be there for training but the Ol' Lady is inbound to see me :).

I hope for making Oct 25th.

S/F,

ceya!

Edited by Ceya!
  • Like 1

Oct 11th 10am. I might actually be able to go now. Something cleared up for me that day.

Oct 11th 10am. I might actually be able to go now. Something cleared up for me that day.

• Like 3

cool. John Manna won't be able to make the training so we will use my hub and axle at the training. We are still using his hub and axle for the comp.

Need me to bring anything?

Bring the Pain! You know how I roll. I want a intense training session with lots of PRs.

Still got your baby inch? Dying to give that thing a try.

Yep, I got the baby inch. I'm saving money to eventually get the real thing so it has some company. I'll record the attempt for you. It would be a dam impressive lift since it weighs almost as much as you.

• Like 1

I'm also selling my pretty much new, Silvis adjustable grippers, The T-rex and Megaoldon. WIll drop the prices if anyone wants them in person to what i'm currently selling them for. Figure 30 bucks a pop as I don't have to worry about shipping. If anyone going to Chez's wants them, please let me know.

Still got your baby inch? Dying to give that thing a try.

Yep, I got the baby inch. I'm saving money to eventually get the real thing so it has some company. I'll record the attempt for you. It would be a dam impressive lift since it weighs almost as much as you.

Brian has that all day.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

If you ordered a shirt and had it sent to my location, I got them and they came out great. I wore mine today.

• Like 1

Wow! Shipping was faster than I expected! I sent them out Wednesday afternoon.

I was surprised it arrived so quickly also. Thanks again Eric.

so the training session is this saturday, right? What's the turnout looking like?

Shirts coming to Sweden now too :D?

so the training session is this saturday, right? What's the turnout looking like?

Yep, This Saturday at 10 AM. If you are coming, PM me and I'll give you the address. right now it will be you, me, Brian, Chris and Amber for the training session.

• Like 1