Monster Granpa Inch 97kg

Alawadhi

Yesturday I got my Monster Inch and my 30KG blob. I bought it from the owner of Heavygriptools Rene Blaettler. We were in contact from May last year and I recently got it (almost a eyar now!). I previously bought from him three inch bells too. Now I bought the Monster Inch (about 100KG) and 30KG blob and two thick handles I got for free as the price + shipping was very expensive. Below is the photo (in my gallery too)

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?app=galleryℑ=11394

• Like 2

Very cool! Can I share this photo?

Is it possible to order one monster INCH to finland?

That dumbbell looks enormous in the photo. How thick are those handles?

Dang, that dumbbell looks about the size of a dishwasher man! I don't know if its just the picture, but yeah, huge.

Nice circus dumbell, that thing is huge!

Yes Juha you can share the photo. To order one unfortunately it's out of stock. This is the last peice. Rene said he might redo few others in the future if there was demand. Contact him at the selling forum topic 97kh Inch Dumbbell (can't copy paste the link because sometimes my laptop gets crazy, oh well). Shaw deadlifted it and Laine Snook most probably will do it. Besides them, I dunno if anyone else can. Rene told me it's harder than the Mellinium as the handles are smaller (and I assume because of the no knurling handles too, but then again I don't know, any mellinium lifter might lift it).

The handles are as thick as the Inch dumbbell. It's basically the same only much larger.

I really hope to lift it one day!

• Like 1

Yes Juha you can share the photo. To order one unfortunately it's out of stock. This is the last peice. Rene said he might redo few others in the future if there was demand. Contact him at the selling forum topic 97kh Inch Dumbbell (can't copy paste the link because sometimes my laptop gets crazy, oh well). Shaw deadlifted it and Laine Snook most probably will do it. Besides them, I dunno if anyone else can. Rene told me it's harder than the Mellinium as the handles are smaller (and I assume because of the no knurling handles too, but then again I don't know, any mellinium lifter might lift it).

The handles are as thick as the Inch dumbbell. It's basically the same only much larger.

I really hope to lift it one day!

Thanks for the info.

Good luck with that super monster! :grin:

Big steve would definately lift it, so would burke and some others i'm sure, to be honest even i might have a shot as pretty sure i could lift the mellenium now just don't have one to try. The 30kg blob though! That thing must be a beast, the 25k heavy grip tools was beastly enough. Awesome collection!

The Giant Inch looks enormous.

Is the 30kg larger in dimensions than the 50-lb Blob? Do you have a side-by-side photo?

Welcome Juha (for readers when I said Rene said the Inch handles are smaller I meant the length of the bar not the thickness. Its as thick as the Inch). Haha I just hope one day I can.

Paul why don't you try Steve's dumbbell? Also where do you live in the UK? Did you lift the 25kg blob?

Jedd

Tonight I will take a pic of the big inch with the inch and also the blob50, old fatman blob, and the 30kg heavygriptools blob all side by side and post it.

• Like 1

Steves in wales now mate. I live in cheshire. I lifted his mellenium about 6 inch up at bodypower expo couple years back is last time i tried it. Pretty sure i could the 25k for couple reps if i remember correct but 30kg would be much much harder. My 30k york legacy is hard enough!

Welcome Juha (for readers when I said Rene said the Inch handles are smaller I meant the length of the bar not the thickness. Its as thick as the Inch). Haha I just hope one day I can.

Paul why don't you try Steve's dumbbell? Also where do you live in the UK? Did you lift the 25kg blob?

Jedd

Tonight I will take a pic of the big inch with the inch and also the blob50, old fatman blob, and the 30kg heavygriptools blob all side by side and post it.

I cant wait those photos!!! Especially normal INCH versus BIG INCH!!!! :shutup:

Steves in wales now mate. I live in cheshire. I lifted his mellenium about 6 inch up at bodypower expo couple years back is last time i tried it. Pretty sure i could the 25k for couple reps if i remember correct but 30kg would be much much harder. My 30k york legacy is hard enough!

Do you have video where you lift INCH? I would like to see it.

Think there's vids on old channels juha but wouldnt know how to find them now. Have not had access to an inch for a good while. Might buy one at some point.

The Giant Inch looks enormous.

Is the 30kg larger in dimensions than the 50-lb Blob? Do you have a side-by-side photo?

Jedd, as promised here are the pictures

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?app=galleryℑ=11396

and

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?app=galleryℑ=11399

Also besides these two photo's there is 6 more. Totalling 8 photo's. Enjoy :D

Oh yeab btw Jedd, is the 30KG blob harder than the blobzilla? I am assuming so.

Would like to see the blob lift make. 25k for reps isn't easy at all. Also as Juha said I would like to see the inch lift video. You are very strong!

Jedd

I cant wait those photos!!! Especially normal INCH versus BIG INCH!!!! :shutup:

Do you have video where you lift INCH? I would like to see it.

Juha here is that link (and for anyone who wants to buy one) http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?showtopic=40583 Pic's also attached above! Juha with your inch power I guess you will give is a good air under the monster inch :D

Edit: All photo's taken by my Samsung Galaxy S4

Edited by Alawadhi
  • Like 1

Marvelous photos man! :rock

I shared INCH vs BIG INCH on my fb! :grin:

• Like 1