Question About Tetting 5/8" Grippers

Cannon

Two questions:

1) Which 5/8" gripper do you consider the hardest useful gripper?

I feel like it's the 5/8" GM or Elite. I've never heard of anyone who liked training with the 5/8" Elite or above. I know Glass tried to work on my 5/8" Elite for a while and never got it closed. At the heavier levels the thin handle really hurts in the palm.

2) Would people be interested in a hybrid that had a standard 3/4" palm handle and a 5/8" finger handle to solve the problem of pressure in the palm?

I think this sounds boss.

I would try an elite like that =)

I use to have a 173 lb 5/8" Tetting Elite and I closed it a while back when my crush wasn't as strong as it is now, but I really didn't like it because of the extra palm pressure so I rarely used it. The 5/8" Elite is probably the hardest useful one for the majority of people expect the freaks. The hybrid idea sounds cool. gives the benefits of filing a gripper without having to actually file the gripper.

Edited by Chez

I would be on for a few of those.