Jason Steeves Is In The Grip Well!

Bill Piche

Thanks Jason for your answers! :) Arm wrestling is helluva lots of fun, we'll see what happends

They have a club down in Motala with some strong arm wrestlers. I have just started training with them and I go every other Sunday. They practice between 18-20 on Wednesdays and 14-16 on Sundays. They have a website with their info that you can find if you Google "Vätternbrytarna". If you want any specific info and if you have any questions you can PM me. :)

Edited by David_wigren
  • Like 2

I'll keep that in mind. I'd like to lift your Gracie as well as an Inch when I come as well.... If I can that is :)

By the time you stop out, I plan to be lifting both myself, if my training goes okay. :sorcerer:

Edited by bwwm
  • Like 1

They have a club down in Motala with some strong arm wrestlers. I have just started training with them and I go every other Sunday. They practice between 18-20 on Wednesdays and 14-16 on Sundays. They have a website with their info that you can find if you Google "Vätternbrytarna". If you want any specific info and if you have any questions you can PM me. :)

Thanks for the heads up, David. You gotta be dangerous in arm wrestling when you get the hang of the technique. Not high body weight, excellent strenght in wrists obviously, and good strenght in body. Don't want to hi jack this thread. But cool that you started going to that club (they seem like a great club from reading theire web page. Good luck :)

Everyone, please keep in mind this is a pure Q&A with Jason. It is not meant to start conversations with other members related to the questions asked of him per the rules of the well.

Per the rules: "There will be no "open discussion" in "The Well Threads". Only questions to the person in the well and responses by the Answerer."

Thanks!

• Like 1

Thanks to Jason for being in the well!

• Like 2