Tendinitis

jvance

:angry: tendinitis really kicking my ass.... i guess i might have to walk away from grip for a while.. it is frustrating

Yeah, it is pretty evil and frustrating. Almonds are nice, but really won't help the Tendinitis. Get some Salmon Oil and grass fed butter to tip your omega 3 ratio back in your favour and then start working on the contrast showers.

Edit: I feel the high levels of CLA and saturated fat in the butter work wonders, not so much for it's omega 3 content. The salmon oil is great for that though, it contains astaxanthin (unlike normal fish oil) which stops it going rancid, it's also a very potent antioxidant.

Edited by GotAGrip

Don't mean to appear that I am trying to throw nutrition at you - but I believe that the body's fat ratios are almost as important as muscular antagonist training.

well you certainly sound very knowledgeable... i am definitely open to different points of view because my own wisdom isn't curing the problem lol

Mr. Vance,

Rick Kaselj and I have a program out that addresses this: Fix My Elbow Pain

In a Nut Shell: Rick covers the rehab side of tennis elbow and golfer's elbow and I show the preventive side. It's only $27.

My preventive stuff has helped me keep it away for over two years now and I've shown it to a lot of my guys at The Grip Authority and it has helped them as well.

Good luck. I know it sucks. I have had it multiple times in each elbow, mainly due to not being proactive enough.

Jedd

finally got with the program and bought it.. looks pretty good reading thru.. hopefully it'll work because i hate having my good hand being sidelined and losing power

If mine acts up, I put that band that go's around the top of the forearm and in a few workouts it doesn't hurt. Make sure its tight enough then Loosen it between sets. It's cheap as well

the tendinitis has subsided quite a bit with some much needed rest time.. i have been easing back into grippers here but focusing on good technique and higher reps

the left hand has actually caught up quite a bit as i cranked out 15 reps on my ghp 5... closed my 3 lefty yesterday also... for the first time ever.. i'll try to get a video in the coming days :)

Edited by jvance