60d Nail Im Pads

Jared Goguen

So I think I'm making some good progress. A big part of which is the advice from y'all. Super tight warps, tons of chalk, practising good form with easy stuff, and doing more work in single warps.

• Like 4

Bravo!!! Your technique is looking really good.

Keep your chin down. What helps me keep my chin down on the sweep and crush I actually rest my chin on the bar. Other than that you are making amazing progress. Great job.

Edit: chalk your hands. Use more chalk. Your shirt by your nipples should be covered. Trust me when I tell you chalk helps and punching yourself in the face sucks big time.

Edited by EJ Livesey
  • Like 1

Nice! Looked relatively easy to boot! You went from bending those in doubles to singles in about a week. That's some solid progress dude!

• Like 1

Nice! Looked relatively easy to boot! You went from bending those in doubles to singles in about a week. That's some solid progress dude!

Thanks! I hoping to maybe bend the red nail sometime next year.

Good stuff! Hit some harder stuff, you are definitely ready buddy.

Thanks, I'm getting there!

Great job man!

You really killed that nail. Your form looks better by leaps and bounds and seems like it gets better with every upload. I noticed the same thing E.J. said about keeping your chin down but other than that you looked really good.

• Like 1