Fbbc 5/16x7 Square In Bb Wraps, (warning: Blood)

EJ Livesey

Great bend and great effort put in that achievement! The smart thing would be to stop after you start bleeding lol. But I've drawn blood myself during a few bends and I know it can be hard to just give up on a bend while you've got it moving and you've got the camera running.

EJ Livesey, on 22 Aug 2014 - 5:18 PM, said: Tommy, a little parcel will be coming your way very very soon ...you suck.

Some serious Man Shit is already coming to you both and to our friend J.T. ;)

Something thermo-nuclear is gonna happen in September.

ivan i can't wait. don't let me down.

Great bend and great effort put in that achievement! The smart thing would be to stop after you start bleeding lol. But I've drawn blood myself during a few bends and I know it can be hard to just give up on a bend while you've got it moving and you've got the camera running.

one would think that, but my blood makes me crazy. I've been taught not to stop, but to give even more effort and fight. it was worth it.

Tommy, a little parcel will be coming your way very very soon

...you suck.

well........ you could always not bend the bar. :erm

I'm almost home.

Insane bending, E.J.! Love the intensity. And of course the strength and stamina it takes to actually bend the bar is phenomenal too. I have started to mentally refer to you as the "Steel Terminator." Complete with Schwarzenegger's glowing red eyes and steely gaze.

Its allgood EJ. Im down for a "me too" bend. But be ready to the same.

Edit: BEOTCH!

Ok, now I'm a little nervous. Not sure what you're gonna send. There were a few things you bent and I couldn't. I know you're gonna pull something crazy out of your ass.

Insane bending, E.J.! Love the intensity. And of course the strength and stamina it takes to actually bend the bar is phenomenal too. I have started to mentally refer to you as the "Steel Terminator." Complete with Schwarzenegger's glowing red eyes and steely gaze.

That is a huge compliment!! Thanks a lot Ben. You were an influence in my bending, you're videos helped me. So thanks for the kind words. Thanks for checking it out.

• 4 weeks later...

Out of curiosity, How long did it take for your hands to recover from this?

Besides the gash, when did your hands feel normal again?

Did you take a few days off of any training or was it not like weeks?

Out of curiosity, How long did it take for your hands to recover from this?

Besides the gash, when did your hands feel normal again?

Did you take a few days off of any training or was it not like weeks?

It took about 10 days for the callouses to pull off and gashes to completely heal. Now the skin is thin and soft. But I'm slowly building the callouses back. I would probably never do this again.

Dang bro. That's a tough price to pay.

• 2 weeks later...

WOW just WOW :rock

Strong bending! I like how you got the old bars on the kitchen wall.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So that's tour secret!! You do a lil boozin to loosin up for big bends eh??

lol! uhh, yyussir. :rolleyes
Beam white label?
Yessir. Mostly drink it straight. I do it that way so i slow down.. If i drink it mixed with coke i tend to lose track of how fast im taking it in due to it going down smoother. But yes, if im on a mission i stick solely to Beam. ..unless im feeling "ritzy". Then i drink Crown.

...with my pinky out. ...and then say everything in a British accent.

LOL at drinking Crown with your pinky out! If that's as stuck up as you get with your whisky than I guess you are easy to please! I am a Wild Turkey man myself, but maybe I'll pick up some Beam just for bending purposes.