Ccs 156 Rated #3 Out Of Box

king crusher

Hey guys. Just received my 156 rated 3 from Andrew P. Thanks Andrew.

I decided to try for a ccs out of the box and got it! Barely. I did feel the handles brush closed and then it opened a hair at the end. By no means an authoritive close.

It is a little harder than my 10 year old three but not a massive amount more.

I also had almost no chalk on my hand. I then got just shy of 5 reps on it and then got just shy of 6 reps on my old three. About 3 min apart or so. So it is a lil harder.

Edited by king crusher
  • Like 3

Awesome power...CCS 156 lbs is strong...

Thanks grass. Man this forum has been dead. Like no posts in two days, where is everyone haha

Awesome! Also if you turn your phone sideways you will get a full video and not vertical.

• Like 2

Thanks grass. Man this forum has been dead. Like no posts in two days, where is everyone haha

A lot of the guys on the board just competed in the King Kong grip comp that took place today at multiple locations. For some reason I can watch the vids but strong work.

A lot of the guys on the board just competed in the King Kong grip comp that took place today at multiple locations. For some reason I can watch the vids but strong work.

. Yeah I figured that's why it was slow around here. You can't watch it? Wonder why it's not working for you?

Thanks chez

Wow strong. Glad the gripper found a goid home.

• Like 1

You mention it is a hair harder than your other 3...after 10 years, you don't have 57 Number 3's like the rest of us? And your other 3 is not measured? What are you, a normal person or something?

Nice close, you are probably ready for certification, or darn close to it.

• Like 4

Awesome work buddy, why not try some blockset reps so you close the gripper a bit more controled, it's hard to see wether or not the handles touch completely. And with CCS the last mm is so important. I think you are very close to final certing time man. Like you said, it's cool to see that you also worked so long on and off with grippers and it finally is starting to grow on you now. Nice!

Great job man, your looking very strong!

I'd say you are nearly ready for that double Cert!

And like Chez said, a lot of us were competing at the King Kong so that's probably why the Grip Board was so dead yesterday.

Thanks everyone. I will continue to refine my ccs until it's easy as pie.

I laughed at hubs comment.

Thanks again Andrew

Great close! Looking forward to a double cert man!

The only thing that would be weird about certing is meeting up with a total stranger to do it. Because I don't think anyone even on here lived by me. N.E WI is not a grip Mecca lol