Mm1/mm2 Error Stamped Replicas

Cannon

Very cool gripper to have!

Yours rated at 168. I will give more general numbers if people order these and get them rated.

Just bought one. Done and done

• Like 1

Yours rated at 168. I will give more general numbers if people order these and get them rated.

It will be sometime before I can close this but it will be there on the wall looking at me till I can.

Are your current elites coming out at 160 by chance?

I already have like 35 grippers or something.

I have a good Ladder going.

Some small holes to fill tho.

I'd buy if they were pre-rated but I wont be buying grippers that arent rated anymore.

Do you know when and if you'll be rating a bunch so we can buy the proper poundage?

• Like 1

It will be sometime before I can close this but it will be there on the wall looking at me till I can.

You could definitely use this to work you chest crush for DO bending.

• Like 1

You could definitely use this to work you chest crush for DO bending.

Good point!

So is it a miss stamped MM1 or a miss stamped MM2?

Autolupus, they are generally going to be more in the range of MM2s due to the 3/16" mount. However they could be as low as 155.

They way we've been doing the replicas, we have Warren make a bunch, then we rate them and see where they fit best, and then the "1" or "2" stamp goes on as applicable. It's a lot of work :/

• Like 2

Got mine today. This is the nicest fuq up I have seen. Came out at 167.

If the Mash Monster grippers are sent unmarked for you to rate and stamp them accordingly, then how did so many get double stamped by accident?

Edited by John_Simon

Warren makes mistakes like everyone else. Also his sons have been helping with the business. I talked with Warren just days prior to shipping these and he misunderstood how his sons were doing them for CPW. There's not really a way to fix them so we're just making the best of it.

• 2 months later...

So are these error stamped MM1/MM2s the equivalent to an Elite?

"This gripper is a custom 3/16" mount"

Could someone explain what that means?

It's where the handles are mounted at on the spring. Yes, this gripper is an Elite but was designed for the MM replicas. If you're looking for an Elite, it may not have the name but it will be one of the last times you can get one for a while.

Also an update that ALL of these have been truthfully MM2 replicas, and technically hardish ones. They are all going in the high 160s.

So if the MM1/MM2 is identical to an Elite then my gripper gap problem is solved... Werd