Paul Knight

EricMilfeld

Okay, buddy, all I need is your $300.00 sign up fee and you'll be ready to roll.

$300? Damn you guys sure step up the prices for the upper levels :D

Easy for you buddy!!! Nuttin but a PEANUT!!! :rock :rock

It's actually the necessary taxes, Derek, not least of which are the Envy Tax, Excessive Rate of Certification Tax, Excessive Set Width Tax, Inappropriate Ease of Closure Tax, Hand Size Tax, Abundant Strength Tax, and of course the Nonchalance Tax. They all add up.

I sense some humor but how much is it in fact? $300 can't be real?? Besides honor is there anything you can actually win?

Edited by Klesen

Paul, are you going for the cert at the contest this weekend?

Mighty Joe

Mighty Joe

Thats right Joe - if you wanna see it, show up early - maybe at around 9:15 - 9:30.

Eric, I just pee'd my britches

just put the $300 on my tab

Edited by Paul Knight

Don't grind it too hard, as it will wear down the handles and make it a hard BTR gripper for the rest of us who will want to go at it some time in the future. :fear

It's actually the necessary taxes, Derek, not least of which are the Envy Tax, Excessive Rate of Certification Tax, Excessive Set Width Tax, Inappropriate Ease of Closure Tax, Hand Size Tax, Abundant Strength Tax, and of course the Nonchalance Tax. They all add up.

I'm beet red right now because this made me make a really noisy, weird laugh-out-loud sound at work. :blush

Kill it Paul!

Edited by Cannon

You've whizzed through these upper level mash monster grippers, if you'd been away on holiday these last 3 weeks you would have missed a lot! Paul, you got this man, Just think you close this, then the MM7, you might get first shot at the MM8 and be top of the grip world!

Mighty Joe

Thats right Joe - if you wanna see it, show up early - maybe at around 9:15 - 9:30.

Eric, I just pee'd my britches

just put the $300 on my tab

Nothing like having a HUGE gripper for breakfast :cool

You've whizzed through these upper level mash monster grippers, if you'd been away on holiday these last 3 weeks you would have missed a lot! Paul, you got this man, Just think you close this, then the MM7, you might get first shot at the MM8 and be top of the grip world!

TOP O' THE WORLD, MA!!!

Kill it Paul!!!!!!

If my eyes didn't deceive me this morning, Mr. Knight shut the infamous MM6 gripper. But as always, the judges will have the final say.

If my eyes didn't deceive me this morning, Mr. Knight shut the infamous MM6 gripper. But as always, the judges will have the final say.

WOW!!! :rock:rock

Awesome Paul :rock Lets see the video and then on to the MM7 :rock