Gun Grip Dumbell Handle

Dogchapman7

Relatively new to grip training but came across this and cant decide on this bad boy or the twist yo wrist for my next purchase both are pretty expensive so can only get one at a time. Any recommendations whats the general consensus on this gun grip dumbell handle anyone used ithttp://www.pullum-sports.co.uk/strength-training-equipment/wrist-strength/gun-grip-trainer/prod_638.html

I certainly would view this Post as a Legitimate Question.

However, I would suggest go to a hardware store (Home Depot, Lowes, etc.) buy some iron pipe sections and make one.

I agree with Gary on this one. Looks ridiculously easy to make, probably less than $20 worth of small pipe. 60GBP? That's just silly.

Edited by diomedes

Why post this in Jedd's area is my question?

Edited by richcottrell

Sorry guys as i said im new not just here but forums in general, first forum ive ever joined so dont really know what im doing yet. Its a Genuine question i dont sell the things lol Sorry for posting in jedds area I was reading the previous posts before I posted. Thanks for replys though guys and not giving me a hard time. Guess I could attempt one myself. Was gearing towards the twist yo wrist myself anyway so will probably shell out my hard earned 60bucks for that. If any you guys have used one which would you recommend between a wrist roller n a twist yo wrist.

Defenitly the wrist roller!

Thanks wrist roller I can make myself which saves me 60 quid I literally just finished reading a review saying twist yo wrist is amazing but no replacement for a wrist roller which basically hits it all
  • Like 1

It's much easier to make a wrist roller! You can make a bunch of them at different thicknesses for the price of one ready-made. A twist yo wrists roller, if you're dead set on making a purchase, is harder to duplicate, and the Ironmind original is a solid, quality little piece of equipment. Definitely a 'supplementary' exercise, though, when compared to a wrist roller, which I consider one of the basic "core" movements.

Edited by diomedes

It's much easier to make a wrist roller! You can make a bunch of them at different thicknesses for the price of one ready-made. A twist yo wrists roller, if you're dead set on making a purchase, is harder to duplicate, and the Ironmind original is a solid, quality little piece of equipment. Definitely a 'supplementary' exercise, though, when compared to a wrist roller, which I consider one of the basic "core" movements.

Thanks yeah defo wrist roller for me I played around at home like a nerd and tied multiple old shoe laces together then duc taped it to a tin of baked beans lol not for a workout just to get a feel of what the exercise would be like. Not too keen on spending so much money on it maybe when im a bit more flush with money to burn though. Yeah getting a 2" dowel from hardware store later for roller

Thanks yeah defo wrist roller for me I played around at home like a nerd and tied multiple old shoe laces together then duc taped it to a tin of baked beans lol not for a workout just to get a feel of what the exercise would be like. Not too keen on spending so much money on it maybe when im a bit more flush with money to burn though. Yeah getting a 2" dowel from hardware store later for roller