Couple Pinch Feats

Stephen Ruby

I've been out of commission for a bit with few various injuries + general lack of interest in lifting/grip due to it. Anyways feeling better now and begun lifting recently again as well as grip. Here are a few feats I did today. Thanks to lucas and david for the 2 x25 idea(as well as motivation) and noneck for his sick hold on the 2 45's to motivate me to get a lift on those.

2 25's for curl reps, 45 hub clean jerk and 2 45 pinch. Was most happy with the 2 45 lift even if it wasn't that clean due to bad camera. They are ivanko plates

Edited by Stephen Ruby
  • Like 9

Dam. You made the (2) 25 pinch curls look super easy. You said you took a break from training, but you can't teach big and strong.

You sir are a beast. Hopefully I will be attending the California King Kong!

Edited by Mike Sharkey
  • Like 1

Thanks!

Mike that would be really cool if you came down to California for king kong, I'm sure it will be a bit warmer in late October in Santa Cruz then Brooklyn. I figured you would compete with chez if you were going too. Though I'm sure you can find a lot of interesting things to do here. I hope daniel is able to compete also.

I'm moving to the west coast end of August. If I can make it work with work I'll be there for sure

• Like 1

Lookin' strong, Stephen!

Glad you've heal up Stephen, strong pinching!

Edited by Tom Scibelli

Great job man, each one of those feats by itself is amazing but together like that its a whole 'nother level of grip mastery. The most amazing part of the whole thing is that they looked casual for you! Just another day at the gym lol!

Wow man, those were feats that most of us mortals will never accomplish, well done. And god, you're a tank. I definitely wouldn't want to piss you off in a bar, that's for sure!

• Like 1

Awesome job Stephen. Very easy lifts.