Elbows & Forearms Hurt? Read This!

Jedd Johnson

I know that a lot of people run into bouts of Elbow Pain from time to time with Grip Training.

If you're dealing with it you should pick this program up: Fixing Elbow Pain.

I designed this program with a friend from Canada, Rick Kaselj, who's a professional therapist. He works with people who are in pain every single day.

Between us both, this is the program you NEED if you're susceptible to elbow pain.

Don't try to be a tough guy and fight through pain. Rehab it under Rick's professional guidance, and keep it from coming back with my Prevention Plans developed from years in the trenches.

This product is for real, and it's helped many Gripboard members get back to regular training again.

The price for the next few days is just $19, less than a cost of a gripper!

Get it today: Fixing Elbow Pain

Any questions, post here or send me an email/PM.

Jedd

• Like 1

Just wanted to say, I purchased the fixing elbow pain book a while ago when my forearms were acting up on me. It's definitely worth buying. The information in here helped me heal up within a few weeks and thankfully I haven't had any pain since *knock on wood* (but not too hard...gotta take it easy on the elbows)

• Like 1

Thanks brother. Glad it has helped keep the pain away for so long, even!

ive been getting elbow pain quite frequently lately from doing BJJ.. is this the type of program i need?

i havent long started but ive been sparring up for 4 times a week. whats the best way to go to 'bullet-proof' my elbows so to speak?

I just want to train consistently without the need to back off so i can make consistent progress.

Thanks in advance.

Alex.

Edited by Jones1874

Yes, this is the program for you. I've heard that BJJ can irritate both the insides of the elbows (Golfers' Elbow) and the outside (Tennis Elbow) and this program is designed to help you recover from both. A rehab program for each condition was produced by Rick Kaselj.

Prevention and keeping it from coming back is covered in my sections. I show maintenance and strengthening routines to use so that you avoid the problems down the line.

Any other questions, please feel free to post. Keep in mind, the special price ends tonight at Midnight PST. The price is only $19, much cheaper than normal for this program.

Thanks,

Jedd

• 3 weeks later...

I know this is a late post compared to March 27th, had some family problems.

The price is now $27, any idea when it will be discounted to $19 again? It may not seem like much, but it is in my country and I think it could really help me.

I look forward to reading this to see what you and Rick recommend Jedd! In the muskuloskeletal literature many forms of exercise are supported for tendinopathies. Eccentric exercises seem to be widely accepted as part of rehab (not necessarily better) but still it does take a while for the pain to go away. ( http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21496112 )

I know this is a late post compared to March 27th, had some family problems.

The price is now $27, any idea when it will be discounted to $19 again? It may not seem like much, but it is in my country and I think it could really help me.

We generally plan one major sale a year. Sorry you missed the announcement brother. It was up here, on my website, and multiple times in my email newsletter.

I can not stress enough to Gripboard members to get on my email newsletter. I email out lots of training tips for grip and always promote my sales through it.

I look forward to reading this to see what you and Rick recommend Jedd! In the muskuloskeletal literature many forms of exercise are supported for tendinopathies. Eccentric exercises seem to be widely accepted as part of rehab (not necessarily better) but still it does take a while for the pain to go away. ( http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21496112 )

Rick's portion of the program includes eccentrics. Conversely, I've never used them to get rid of elbow pain conditions. I do other things to promote blood flow and healing, which I share in my half of the product.