Black Friday Sale 2013

Jedd Johnson

I just put up a sale on multiple Diesel Products. This is your opportunity to get the Napalm Pinch DVD for the lowest price I have ever offered it.

Black Friday Sale

I also have knocked down prices on many of my long-standing ebooks and DVD's. In some ccases, you can even get FREE SHIPPING in the USA.

Black Friday Sale

Sale is still going on. I added a couple more products to the page today. Black Friday Sale

Thanks for your purchases, guys. I would love to get feedback/testimonials from you after you watch the videos. Thanks.

Awesome guys, thanks a lot. You can email me at jedd.diesel@gmail.com.

Thanks again!

• Like 1

Jedd,

Will definitely send you an email with my feedback and review of the 2 Pinch DVDs. After finishing my Euro a few weeks back it's been a major focus to get better as my 2HP kind of sucks at the moment.

I wanted to mention that I had made a mistake and put the wrong link for the Napalm Pinch DVD. It is changed now and is the correct price if you just want Napalm Pinch and not Road to the Record.

• 5 months later...

I did not have time to put any together. My sister was visiting and I was swamped from Thursday on. Sorry.

Jedd, I know you are the man when any American records are made can you give me criteria if a Apollons Axle record is legitimately broken. Is the IM only bar accepted?

Doesn't matter to me but 1.900 (1 15/16" is what the original actually measured.) Or is a national record and an Ironmind record criteria differ?

Should you care to come and participate ,judge and enjoy the festivities we could give you a room and 100.00 per day expense allocation( 300.00 total) there are some of the best speakers in the US going to be present as well. It might be a good boost for your page.

I just saw this Richard.

Is this for Summer Strong? I wasn't aware of any competitions, that's why I am asking.

Currently, Mike Burke's lift from earlier this year is the IronMind record. NAGS only recognizes lifts from sanctioned contests. So there is essentially an IronMind record and a NAGS record currently.

As far as bars that can be used for the event, I would have to consult the NAGS rules book. If memory serves, right now the IronMind Axle is used.