Vendors For Horseshoes

JHenze646

Does anyone have recommendations for an online vendor for horseshoes. I had seen a few on here at different times but now, when I need it, I can find nothing.

I am looking for SCF ultralites & polos. I am open to advice on similar shoes and sizes. I have some DC1s but cant finish them.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Josh

I jump around depending on what I need. I ordered my ultra lite #2's from these guys: http://www.phalenhorseshoeingsupply.com/index.html

I called it in, and it shipped fairly quickly.

Do they ship to the UK?

You want to get into horseshoe bending? Get in touch with those two places. If they don't ship to the UK, I am sure I have some Ultra Lite #2's and 1's lying around. . .

Thanks for the help, gentlemen.

Anytime! I am not an elite horseshoe bender by any stretch of the imagination, but I would like to see as many people bend horseshoes as are able. If you want some recommendations for assistance exercises, where to get this or that, or anything else, just shoot me a message; I will help you in any way that I can.

• Like 1

Josh -

Most vendors I've bought from have had excellent service. Two I've used multiple times and had good luck with have been spanishlake.com and northeastfarrier.com. Both have an excellent selection and fast shipping. Tractor Supply is good too locally. They have decent stock in Diamond shoes. Not beginner, but I think you will progress quickly once you get the hang of it.

http://www.ken-davis.com/

I get all my shoes from here . Great people and if they dont have it they can get it. It's only 45 min drive from me so I normally drive up and get what I need. I havevthe warehouse memorized:) I am fairly sure they ship anywhere.

• Like 1

I havevthe warehouse memorized
That is fantastic. Do they ever ask to see the bent shoes or have you bent a shoe for them?

Northeast Farrier Supply shipped my order the same day I placed it. I had also looked at Ken-Davis but could not check their shipping rates without creating an account.(that may just be my computer)

Tractor Supply is good too locally.
I got some DC1's from Tractor Supply but I can only get them to 100 degrees tops. I will have to bend steel with you sometime.

Thanks everyone for the help.

Josh

I received my shoe order today and could not resist trying. I apologize for the poor camera work.

Thank you for watching and thank you to everyone who has helped so far.

Awesome Josh! Keep documenting your bends at this level and you will see exactly what stages you "lock up" and need to work on. Keep killing it!

Well done! I am going to post this video in the other thread so the people there can see it too.

I havevthe warehouse memorized
That is fantastic. Do they ever ask to see the bent shoes or have you bent a shoe for them?

Northeast Farrier Supply shipped my order the same day I placed it. I had also looked at Ken-Davis but could not check their shipping rates without creating an account.(that may just be my computer)

Tractor Supply is good too locally.
I got some DC1's from Tractor Supply but I can only get them to 100 degrees tops. I will have to bend steel with you sometime.

Thanks everyone for the help.

Josh

I have bent shoes at the customer appreciation weekend they do every year. All the sales reps and farriers come to little Richwood Ohio for it. It was a great time. I let them know they have a new market of people buying the shoes.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I will throw in a word for Ken Davis. I just got a package from them today as a matter of fact.