(genral Discussion About)captain Of Crush 3# Certification

Josh O'Dell

Here are a few pictures i found out of my cert videos

yesterday, Had i not been ill i believe i would have got it.

post-23284-0-69680800-1399147731_thumb.j

post-23284-0-53956700-1399147755_thumb.p

Bad days happen you can only come back stronger, I would look to cert at nationals since you will have the perfect environment. Train hard and get your revenge, in the short time heal up and feel better. .

Bad days happen you can only come back stronger, I would look to cert at nationals since you will have the perfect environment. Train hard and get your revenge, in the short time heal up and feel better. .

There would be crazy energy with all you guys watchin!

• 2 weeks later...

At 57 my first days trial was not passed. The pictures I had reviewed said otherwise but a judge is the final word. Will Millman master judge and retired textile fiber inspector,is a man of the highest respect and all I did was accept eating a little crow and focus more. I was overtrained so I dropped the volume ,upped the intensity ,recovery , water and rest. About two to three weeks later a busy judge was kind enough to give me another try. My mind was set ,anger from my frustration was centered as a positive force and I changed my taped wrists from white tape as I have used for 50 years and used black. First try ,jammed it and held shut, and actually a few casual singles following afterward. Life is not easy and anything worthwhile is work working for. You can do this...remember we want to see you do it!

Not sure if anyone has mention this but some squats before the attempt will almost guarantee success.

At 57 my first days trial was not passed. The pictures I had reviewed said otherwise but a judge is the final word. Will Millman master judge and retired textile fiber inspector,is a man of the highest respect and all I did was accept eating a little crow and focus more. I was overtrained so I dropped the volume ,upped the intensity ,recovery , water and rest. About two to three weeks later a busy judge was kind enough to give me another try. My mind was set ,anger from my frustration was centered as a positive force and I changed my taped wrists from white tape as I have used for 50 years and used black. First try ,jammed it and held shut, and actually a few casual singles following afterward. Life is not easy and anything worthwhile is work working for. You can do this...remember we want to see you do it!

Thanks and my next attempt will be for sure.

Not sure if anyone has mention this but some squats before the attempt will almost guarantee success.

Amen on the squats!!! My pinching strength wakes up after heavy pause squats. I stay in the down position 3-5 seconds, really smokes the legs and gets the Test up!! Squats enrage me!! Strict and painful

It would not of mattered what i did that day

it was just a off day.

Thanks Chez i compared the tough 3 with

mine, i was able to ccs my 149# 3 four times tonight

and very close on the 157. Next time guys.

Good attitude there. Get better and heal up, you'll get it next time!