Cheat Biceps Curl 103kg*15

Kashtan

Not beeing sarcastic here but the guy absolutely has no control over this weight. This kind of swinging stuff doesn't make any sense to me. I believe you/the guy on the vid is strong though. But this doesn't do anything for me.

Not beeing sarcastic here but the guy absolutely has no control over this weight. This kind of swinging stuff doesn't make any sense to me. I believe you/the guy on the vid is strong though. But this doesn't do anything for me.

While watching his other vids, I almost have to take back by words haha, some very sick stuff on the Youtube! Other than that, I'm no fan of doing cheatcurls.

But aren't we all doing the same thing with grippers haha

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

That bottoms up 50k plate for reps is wicked strong. I've never seen that before.

• Like 2

That bottoms up 50k plate for reps is wicked strong. I've never seen that before.

Agreed, that is awesome.

Agreed, very impressive

This is a very strong man, there is no doubt about it. However, those movements don't even resemble curls, honestly. Perhaps he would be interesting in explosive movements like the olympic lifts, and he could see how much he power cleans! And I really mean this, because I am willing to bet that a bigger portion of the effort in these videos is being made by the hip musculature than the biceps.

Anyways, just thinking out loud, the dude is stronger than I ever will be so I am impressed anyways.

He is a vegan, do not eat meat, and does not use steroids. It has multiple power world records, and he repeated world champion in powerlifting.

Of Sports Nutrition uses only creatine hydrochloride.
  • Like 1

He is a vegan, do not eat meat, and does not use steroids. It has multiple power world records, and he repeated world champion in powerlifting.
Of Sports Nutrition uses only creatine hydrochloride.

Kashtan, like I said, I am very impressed by that man's strength, he is VERY strong and most men will never be this strong. I loved his videos where he presses an axe stuck to a big piece of wood!! Incredibly wrist strength right there.

However, I do question these "cheat curls" where the weight is brought up by the hips. I have seen olympic lifters power clean upwards of 400 pounds... should they call it "cheat reverse-curl"? It just makes no sense. I would much rather see a big strict curl than the cheated ones. I also wonder if training these cheat curls in that manner has any effect on his joint health longterm, because he had to really bend back in order to "catch" that weight before finishing the "cheat curl".

Anyways, I am not being a "hater", just giving out some thoughts. I repeat once more I admire the guy's strength very much. :)

He is strong, that's undeniable. However, those are hardly curls. The best 'curls' I've seen would be those of Magnus Samuelsson - 140kg for 4 reps. There is some degree of hip motion, but he has control of the whole movement - including the descent.

That press of the 50KG plate is just NUTS STRONG!

He is strong, that's undeniable. However, those are hardly curls. The best 'curls' I've seen would be those of Magnus Samuelsson - 140kg for 4 reps. There is some degree of hip motion, but he has control of the whole movement - including the descent.

Video Magnus - deception. There were fake discs. In fact, on the bar for biceps was with Magnus in the movie about 100 kg.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

All of that is just nuts. His channel is full of things I've never seen before. Nice to see there are insanely strong vegetarians out there :rock

• 4 weeks later...

trying to embed...

This guy is impressive the bottoms up 54kg kettlebell press is crazy. My max bottoms up press is far below my regular kb press. This guy must have hands of steel. He must be beastly on grippers as well.

Edited by bwwm