York 50Lb Blob

slazbob

Can anyone share info on what the difference is like between a Fatman 50lb. And the USA stamped 50lb.? I know it's flared more...but, is it a totally different feat...harder?

Can anyone share info on what the difference is like between a Fatman 50lb. And the USA stamped 50lb.? I know it's flared more...but, is it a totally different feat...harder?

Yes.

http://www.dieselcrew.com/block-weight-training-the-blob

• Like 1

Got my York 50lb. Today! Just a handful of attempts got to knee height. I can count on one hand how many attempts I've done with my 42lb. York since summer...so I'm eager to give this some hard training.

Jedd- that one video of lifting the 50 with 20lbs added, was very impressive! Is that an all-time high for you-with the USA stamped?

I'd like to know what to shoot for...if you have the time to show me a video of your best attempt with this USA 50lb. With weight added, I'd repay the favor by buying your "lift the Blob" video. Deal?

• Like 1

Here, I get +20 at the end of the video. This was at the end of a contest, WSH 2011, perhaps?

I also got 20lbs added here:

I recently got +23lbs pretty close, but no cigar.

• Like 1

Thank you, Jedd! I just bought lift the Blob...without really looking, and found its an ebook. My phone can't download it, unfortunately.

Are you having trouble with the zip file, because I can send you links to the actual PDFs. They will definitely work on your phone.

Thank you, Jedd! I just bought lift the Blob...without really looking, and found its an ebook. My phone can't download it, unfortunately.

Are you having trouble with the zip file, because I can send you links to the actual PDFs. They will definitely work on your phone.
yes, with my phone it tells me safari can't download the file

If we can stick to email for this, I think it will be most efficient. I'm only on here once or twice a day, but am on email for customer service all throughout the day and don't want to miss anything. Thanks brotherrrrrr.