Stephen Ruby

Cannon

Crush it man!

Thanks everyone

Forgot all about this-originally signed up after my first contest in april- haven't done much of any gripper training-and recently not much grip training- but I don't think this should be a problem for me if its around 160 and I've heard its less then that. I will get the money sent out as soon as cannon tells me which paypal to use not sure if its his or wannagrip.

Thanks everyone

Forgot all about this-originally signed up after my first contest in april- haven't done much of any gripper training-and recently not much grip training- but I don't think this should be a problem for me if its around 160 and I've heard its less then that. I will get the money sent out as soon as cannon tells me which paypal to use not sure if its his or wannagrip.

Last I checked when I did a cert attempt, payments were sent to Matt.

Thanks everyone

Definitely lower than 160. In fact I think its around 155ish. This will be easy for you big man. I wanna see reps.

you'll kill it Stephen! Just ensure your footage is solid so we can see the reppage!

Gripper came today just like cannon said it would. I will go ahead and just do my attempts tonight after I hit the gym really quick. It should go down, my last grip workout was Saturday so I have had plenty of rest. I'll send the gripper back tomorrow in the afternoon. Thanks for the super quick shipping.

Email sent to wannagrip pretty sure I got it I heard it click. I'll ship gripper out tomorrow back to Matt like I said.

I was too weak to get reps today, had a long day and my upper body workout took little more out of me then I thought it would.-or just bad day- Either way hope it goes through so I can try level 2 and possibly 3 this year.

3 whites. Email at editor@cyberpump.com with the actual date of close so I can send the certificate.

• 2 weeks later...

Stephen, I need your profile information! If you have sent it already then I lost it, sorry. :blush

Yo, bud, last chance or 'no profile for you Dr. Jones.'

sorry I'll send it tonight I forgot all about it

Congrats on the close, strong close and good hold!

• 3 weeks later...