Spot Athletics Technique Videos

bwwm

Folks,

These are just too good, not to share. If you haven't checked out JL Holdsworth's Youtube channel, stop over to https://www.youtube.com/user/THESPOTATHLETICS

Almost every week, he posts a "Friday Technique Video". I have benefited quite a bit from his upright row vid, and am soon going to be doing the shoulder stabilization exercises he recommended back in Dec. He just posted a great vid about the box squat.

His technique videos are really great, and he has a beastly grip to boot!

He hasn't done any grip vids per se, but there is one vid he uploaded recently where he's telling some guy Zane how his tip about Spandex is appreciated, while he holds 45# plates in one hand as a matter of fact.

• Like 1

I might be off, but I think he hosted a contest recently and I believe competed. I think Jedd was there. I don't know how he did, but I'm sure we could google that and find out!