Some Very Heavy 2,5's In The Prerated Section!

Jörg Keilbach

I was lucky this time and catched a 140!!!, a 137, a 134 and a 129. A 139# is still avalliable.

• Like 2

I was lucky this time and catched a 140!!!, a 137, a 134 and a 129. A 139# is still avalliable.

Very cool. I was wondering when this would happen (#2.5 heavier than a #3).

We've already had #1's heavier than #1.5's and #2's a strong as a #2.5's.

Randall should give the 138CPW #3 and the 140CPW #2.5 a try back to back. Just sayin'. ;)

• Like 6

Thanks for the heads up, Jorg. I've been looking for a COC in that range and just scooped one up!

• Like 2

I just grabbed the 139#. Thanks for letting us know about these!

• Like 1

I gave the 140 a squeeze after I rated it and couldn't close it. :blush (But that was also no warm up, no chalk, and no recent training.) I need to get back on training some grippers!

• Like 1

that 2.5 is harder than those easier no 3 s you once rated at 138-139! I have a filed 2.5 at 140 I got from Jared :happy

• Like 1

Randall should give the 138CPW #3 and the 140CPW #2.5 a try back to back. Just sayin'. ;)

just saw this, haha

• Like 1

I gave the 140 a squeeze after I rated it and couldn't close it. :blush (But that was also no warm up, no chalk, and no recent training.) I need to get back on training some grippers!

I find COC's to be so difficult without chalk. GHP is my new favourite grippers, great knurling, they do hurt your skin when doing lots of reps tho :D

I almost bought that 140 last night but I'm trying to stop myself from buying grippers!

• Like 2

I find COC's to be so difficult without chalk. GHP is my new favourite grippers, great knurling, they do hurt your skin when doing lots of reps tho :D

I trained CoCs without chalk for a really long time, out of the package it wasn't really an issue but over time that tends to change. Of course chalk does help regardless though. The new GHP 4 I'm using for RRBT is eating my hands alive even with chalk, I love the GHP line though, perfect aggressiveness for normal training and overall really well made.

I trained CoCs without chalk for a really long time, out of the package it wasn't really an issue but over time that tends to change. Of course chalk does help regardless though. The new GHP 4 I'm using for RRBT is eating my hands alive even with chalk, I love the GHP line though, perfect aggressiveness for normal training and overall really well made.

Same here, I never used chalk when I started to train with grippers but I've noticed that now when I do attempts on heavier grippers the knurling is such a huge factor. I'm pretty sure that my "strength" would increase with several pounds only with better knurling. GHP are great, I think their grippers has the best knurling. Some Baraban grippers also have really good knurling, problem with that brand is that they are not consistent in their design. Springs, knurling, handles etc varies.

Anyone want to part with a gripper in the 162-172 range, hit me up!