Skull Shirts Are Posted

Cannon

Matt,

First of all, I just got my shirt in the mail yesterday and wore it all day. I'll probably wear it again today. It was perfect and I absolutely love it. I am 5'9" 210lbs and the XL was a great fit.
Secondly, are there any plans to print these shirts in a small or women's sizes or in other cuts, like a tank top? My girlfriend wants one really bad, but we aren't sure if the men's medium will fit right.

Oh well they arrived today... too small I'm afraid. Curiously the silver one was slightly bigger but still too small, decent length though.

I dont suppose you'll get any XXXL next time?

I initially thought mine was a bit too tight but it feels more and more comfortable every time I wear it.

Matt,

First of all, I just got my shirt in the mail yesterday and wore it all day. I'll probably wear it again today. It was perfect and I absolutely love it. I am 5'9" 210lbs and the XL was a great fit.

I think I was wearing mine for 4 days straight when I first got it, even sleeping with it :happy

Secondly, are there any plans to print these shirts in a small or women's sizes or in other cuts, like a tank top? My girlfriend wants one really bad, but we aren't sure if the men's medium will fit right.

that would be awesome.

• Like 1

I am 6ft, 275 lb, my son is 6ft 6ins and 238lb.

Matt,

We had 2 smalls and they are gone. We just didn't think there would be a demand because as Martin A said "XXLs are for little gripsters". There are a lot of big dudes in the sport. We had not planned on a women's shirt for basically the same reason... You have to order dozens of shirts to make any of it viable and we were concerned about demand.

I'm not ruling out other options, but right now there is not a women's option nor anything like a tank top in the works.

• Like 1

Bigger size would be good! :)

~48" chest

The Inzer T shirts are very comfy (for me) at XXL, most of my shirts are XXL or with collars 18.5ins neck. I'm not that big am I?

Matt,

Got the shirt over the weekend. Thanks brother!

• Like 1

We do have XXL :)

I know Matt I ordered and received two XXL, too tight unfortunately, but that's a risk we take internet shopping!

Maybe the silver one will fit once I slim down (aiming at 245lb) my son has the black one now!

Matt,

We had 2 smalls and they are gone. We just didn't think there would be a demand because as Martin A said "XXLs are for little gripsters". There are a lot of big dudes in the sport. We had not planned on a women's shirt for basically the same reason... You have to order dozens of shirts to make any of it viable and we were concerned about demand.

I'm not ruling out other options, but right now there is not a women's option nor anything like a tank top in the works.

So... How's it going with the adult sizes? :grin:

I'd really like to buy a pair of those shirts!

Matt,

Yeah, pretty much the same situation as the women's sizes and styles. We have to order significant quantities to make this work at all. And, starting with 2XL the shirts are more expensive. With 2XL it wasn't a big enough deal to change the customer price, but 3XL is a huge jump. Those shirts would probably be at least $35 or $40. We just didn't feel that was an awesome price point.

Matt,

Yeah, pretty much the same situation as the women's sizes and styles. We have to order significant quantities to make this work at all. And, starting with 2XL the shirts are more expensive. With 2XL it wasn't a big enough deal to change the customer price, but 3XL is a huge jump. Those shirts would probably be at least $35 or $40. We just didn't feel that was an awesome price point.

As long as the quality is good I'll buy them! But on the other hand I understand that the bigger sizes might not sell as fast the smaller sizes.

• 2 weeks later...

btw I'm ~ 5'9" ~ 160 lbs I got the medium size hopefully it will fit. I usually wear medium and sometimes large.

Let us know how this fits . . . are US sizes the same as UK sizes?

I also got a large one last week and it fits better.

My girlfriend wants one really bad, but we aren't sure if the men's medium will fit right.

if your gf is ~ 5' 7" or taller I think it should fit ok. It will probably look very comfy on her.

My girlfriend wants one really bad, but we aren't sure if the men's medium will fit right.

if your gf is ~ 5' 7" or taller I think it should fit ok. It will probably look very comfy on her.

Nope, only 5'2"... :(

Nope, only 5'2"... :(

If CPW doesn't allow for returns I can send you my medium and if she wants to keep it you can pay me then $20 or if too big you can ship it back. Up to you brother.

Can someone who has a medium and large please post the armpit-armpit measurement as unsure what size to get. I am inbetween sizes so don't want a tight medium or baggy large, any recommendations?

Can someone who has a medium and large please post the armpit-armpit measurement as unsure what size to get. I am inbetween sizes so don't want a tight medium or baggy large, any recommendations?

I can do that tonight.

Dude if your shorty knows how to sew she can make any t-shirt smaller.

I usually wear medium but this large fits nicely and is not baggy. But everyone has different anatomy and preferences with clothing so It's hard to tell you for sure what you should get. I don't have the medium at the moment but I like how the large fits a lot and got two of them. I can take pics with it later if it helps.

Edited by Evan Raftopoulos

I also wear a large despite being able to cram into a medium. the large fits better in the arms mainly.

• Like 2

Sam, if you look in my training log here I'm wearing it in the last couple vids. Again I'm about 5'9" ~156lb

• Like 1

Dude if your shorty knows how to sew she can make any t-shirt smaller.

She doesn't know how to sew but can sure shrink clothes in the tumble dryer lol

I think a large would be a better fit, thanks for your help guys!!

• Like 1