Coc2.5 Lh/rh Ccs

Bill Piche

CoC2.5 LH/RH CCS  

21 members have voted

1. 1. CoC2.5 LH/RH CCS

• pass
    • fail

1. chalk only.

2. 20mm block set or wider from 12/31/14 forward.

• Like 2

On the left hand set, you barely had it in there long enough to catch a frame of the CC fitting between the handles. I'm guessing that's why some are failing the feat.

• Like 1

I chose not to vote on this one because I was not sure if I was voting for just a single close with either hand combined, or for CCS both hands separate. I guess I'm an idiot so I held off. I think it is a pass for the RH and a fail for the LH. Only would fail the LH due to not being able to see clearly if the handles touched or not. The camera was closer and at a much better angle on the RH.

The Poll says CCS LH/RH so not sure how I was supposed to vote if one passed and one failed (in my opinion). Has their been previous clarification on this? Sorry if I missed it if so. Maybe we can be offered a pass/fail option for each hand when both are filmed and presented at the same time.

I chose not to vote on this one because I was not sure if I was voting for just a single close with either hand combined, or for CCS both hands separate. I guess I'm an idiot so I held off. I think it is a pass for the RH and a fail for the LH. Only would fail the LH due to not being able to see clearly if the handles touched or not. The camera was closer and at a much better angle on the RH.

The Poll says CCS LH/RH so not sure how I was supposed to vote if one passed and one failed (in my opinion). Has their been previous clarification on this? Sorry if I missed it if so. Maybe we can be offered a pass/fail option for each hand when both are filmed and presented at the same time.

I think I actually should have just submitted this as a 2.5 ccs close because when I went to look at the community feats it doesn't distinguish between left and right hands, I thought it did before that's why I submitted for both hands and I felt it close and found a still of the handles touching, but I know it wasn't the clearest shot so I understand the failures.

It does note if you did both hands. I've done dual hand submissions, but it's a risk, because it can be failed for either hand not meeting criteria.

• Like 1

It does note if you did both hands. I've done dual hand submissions, but it's a risk, because it can be failed for either hand not meeting criteria.

You're right, I see it now

That was my fault. It is a moot point now as he passed both according to the rules.