Detroit Bbq Grip Get Together

Andrew P

I see someone already edited the results with the gripper results. They are awaiting Aaron's approval and should then be automatically updated on the NAGS site.

Ok cool, thanks Andrew and Thanks Eric. I was really just wondering if the closes we did counted officially.

It doesn't seem No Set Grippers is an often contested event but I kind of like it and maybe some other promoters might include it occasionally. Though I imagine most everyone prefers doing grippers with a block set instead. However, there might be a few people out there that also enjoy it...maybe...possibly...perhaps....lol.

Frank, maybe you are right, perhaps.....I found them rather enjoyable and competitive, I would not mind seeing them more.

(Chris)

Thanks Eric.

oh yeah, Frank thanks to you and your wife for taking pics and putting them up. I always for get to bring a camera, it is good to have a record of these things.