Ghp Gripper Challenge

Wade Gillingham

Will do Wade! Thanks for the motivation to pick up the grippers again. I've put them down right handed for the most part, but getting my GHP6 got me back to working with my left and eventually I'll get it back to its strongest level and smash the heck out of the MM2.

You'll get a solid vid Ben, always good to read your posts. Keep doing what your doing

Wade, I finally got around to a videod attempt of the Lvl 8 today during my lunchtime workout. Totally forgot to measure the spread though so I will have to redo it in a few days when I'm healed up again from thickbar beating. I got it from parallel but missed with the 1.5" block by a hair.

- Aaron

• Like 3

Wade, I finally got around to a videod attempt of the Lvl 8 today during my lunchtime workout. Totally forgot to measure the spread though so I will have to redo it in a few days when I'm healed up again from thickbar beating. I got it from parallel but missed with the 1.5" block by a hair.

- Aaron

Strong Aaron! I feel you on forgetting to measure the spread man. :grin:

- Aaron

Great. Looking forward to seeing you smash it with the block.

This was the attempt from the other day with a parallel set where I forgot to measure the spread. Will try to get a better one soon.

-Aaron

• Like 2

GHP level 7 certification attempt

Too easy Paul. Lets see the GHP 8 for reps. Congrats bro.

http://youtu.be/UZNgEgNDS8E

No problem there Paul. Thanks for demonstrating a perfect video and how to do reps for the challenge. I'll be patiently waiting for the Level 8 for reps video... :D

GHP level 7 certification attempt

You killed it Paul, that's the way to do get it done :grin:

No problem there Paul. Thanks for demonstrating a perfect video and how to do reps for the challenge. I'll be patiently waiting for the Level 8 for reps video... :D

Wade you wont have to wait long because I am going to upload one this week. :grin:

• Like 1

This was the attempt from the other day with a parallel set where I forgot to measure the spread. Will try to get a better one soon.

-Aaron

Strong close Aaron and Ozzy is King! :)

Congrats to Jon Vogt for a huge entry into the GHP Gripper Challenge, regaining sole ownership of first place!

Well put Wade, Reps on the GHP 8 :rock

Juha Harju GHP7

• Like 1

Nice job Juha :mosher

Juha Harju GHP7

Great job, way to get it done...on to the GHP 8 :rock

Thanks.

3 reps